Clear All

CTF-UTeros-Cavern2k4 . . .

Name:
    CTF-UTeros-Cavern2k4

Version:

Compatibility:
    UT2004 (3369)

Description:
    A simple and fast CTF map that happens in a cavern under a lost forest (?) . . .

Comments:
    OK, this is a remake from a UT99 map, made by Jhonny-T, a member of the argentinean unreal community . . .
    It took me a lot of time, I think more than a year . . . between technical difficculties and not enough time (a few hours in the weekends) . . . finally It´s done.

Credits:
    Party Boy

Homepage:
    www.UTeros.com.ar

Download:
    www.UTeros.com.ar
    www.MapRaider.com
    UT200xHQ.com
    UnrealPlayground.com
    NaliCity.com
    UT-X.net
    UT2k4.FileFront.com
    Map-Factory.org
    GamersMafia.com

Screenshots:

Looks Good...

Downling.......

Comment

Additional Mirrors:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=3785

Comment

Thanks man . . .

Comment

PLayed it for a short while against some bots and they seem to know what they're doing. It's a pretty hectic map (wich I like) and it also looks quite good :up:.

Comment

Originally posted by Party Boy
            Thanks man . . .
            NP. I've also added all the other mirrors to the Mapraider page.

By the way, your UP.com link is incorrect. It should be:

http://www.unrealplayground.com/maps.php?mapid=11394

Comment

^^ . . .

Comment

Looks cool! Nice theme, lots of stuff lying around.

Comment

German FastLink

D o W N L o A D

Comment

Nice . . .

Comment

Bot pathing needs some serious work! There isn't a single jump node in the map!

Other than that! The map looks awsome! I am going to upgrade the pathing and let you know how it plays with the bots. Right now the bots play it like ****!

Comment

Layout is just a tad too simple for my taste, the looks are nice.

Comment

Bot pathing is complete! You gotta love small maps! Bot will jump up through the holes in the center cave area. There are a few adjustments still needed to be made. Bots can get stuck behind the boxes right next to the red flag. I am either going to path it so they can get out, or I will have to add a blocking volume.

Now the question to you party boy? Do you want the updated version?

Comment

I know all the bugs . . . I do a fast pathing owed I was under pressure :P . . . the map was for play in argentinean servers . . . the same for the collisions, humans can translocate without problems . . .

If you fixed the map, give to me, I'm going to put you in the readme :P . . .

P.D: I really need english classes . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Party Boy
                              I know all the bugs . . . I do a fast pathing owed I was under pressure :P . . . the map was for play in argentinean servers . . . the same for the collisions, humans can translocate without problems . . .

If you fixed the map, give to me, I'm going to put you in the readme :P . . .

P.D: I really need english classes . . .
                              Bot pathing is fixed! Bots own this map now! Send me a PM with your email and I'll send you the updated map! Your english is good as far as I can see!

Comment

Working...
                              X