X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Session Kick to Webadmin

What:

Does what it says on the tin: Adds "Session" kick to the Player List Webadmin page for dedicated servers. Will be available to any admin with Kick ability.

Who:

Written by Stephen "Piglet" C-E. Thanks to Shambler for helping an old dog learn new hax.

Screenshot:

Download:

Clicky here (20K including instructions and screenshot!)

Installation:

1. Stick xTitanWebAdmin.u in your server's system directory
    2. Edit your server ini file:

Find: QueryHandlerClasses=XWebAdmin.xWebQueryCurrent
    Comment it out: ;QueryHandlerClasses=XWebAdmin.xWebQueryCurrent
    add: QueryHandlerClasses=xTitanWebAdmin.xTitanWebQueryC urrent

3. Restart your server after saving the ini.

Version

Only tested on UT2004 version 3369. Would expect it to work with other versions.

nice one

Comment

Sweet. GJ Piggeh/Shambler.

Comment

yeah *****!

Comment

If you like this, then check out (and give feedback on) http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...17#post7712517

This gives a reason to the the player you kicked/session banned/banned. It's a lot more complex than the session ban only. I believe it to be 100% error free - but would prefer a second opinion or two before releasing.

Comment

I know this is offtopic and such, but why is one spectator on red and the other on blue?
            Pretty cool add. I'd use it... but I don't host a server... I don't even know how to use WebAdmin... Pretty moot point for me to even be writing this message...
            Ah well, what's done is done..

Comment

I cut down the screenshot from 32 players to reduce the size. I think they were players respawning or just joining the game. I've noticed that when dead players use chat it's shown as spectator chat.

Comment

Argh! Found a bug in this today. Bans are not saved properly as it's calling the save of info for the wrong class! It's a single line change and easily fixed - so ditch this version for now and I'll release a working version over the next few days, along with the ingame admin functionality I'm working on.

Sorry about that. Not sure how the bug slipped through the testing!

Comment

Looks good I'll try it out when you release the next version.

Comment

New release, packaged with the webadmin code on [url=http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7729546#post7729546]this thread

Comment

Working...
                    X