No announcement yet.

UCMP3 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit I did rather like the concept behind IslandStrike, it's great fun hammering the enemy with 8 Tornados Only thing I found... weird, is the Tornados themselves, being as the ONS vehicle they extend is a VTOL craft. Possibly the classic English Harrier would have been better, since it's a VTOL craft (me beams with pride, being English and stuff).

Comment

That map is quite unique and fun I thought.

Thought it felt more like TopGun than UT.

Comment

IslandStrike is a fav of mine for online play. The community needs more real assault maps

Comment

Gantham is still the best map in this UCMP pack imo ...

Comment

*blushes*

thanks for the props anuban, but i must say that i really love all the maps in this pack. axeman and I spent many evenings play testing the **** out of them before we released and they all have excellent gameplay "personality."

Comment

Don't get me wrong ... I'm not putting down anyone ... just read my post on the BFU thread ... I'm just stating my personal opinion on which level is the overall best in this particular pack. Everyone on the UCMP team has made fantastic maps over the life of the three releases which really says something about just how good you all are.

Comment

Oh, I know how you feel, I was just trying to spread the love around.

Comment

I liked Ganthams feel most as well.

IT looks good, not soo brown/red and wooden looking.

Comment

Originally posted by BIOS
                    Oh, I know how you feel, I was just trying to spread the love around.
                    With an avatar like that!

No really you undervalue your own map it really is one of the best on the pack.

Comment

It turns out that UT2K7 is further away than first thought ...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6154971.html

which may actually be a good thing ...

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=176093

So maybe we could get you folks to do one more map pack ... with tons of maps like the first one ... one more ONS map and one more AS map plus a good VCTF map wouldn't hurt. You know it's the best thing to do while we all wait almost another full year (at least 9 months) for UT2k7.

Comment

/me runs off into the night

Comment

Slainchild & Bios are top of the tree. Not cos they did amazing mesh/texture work or great lighting even, but cos they made a kick *** layouts.

Comment

HI guys!
                            Very nice Mappack.
                            Actually this time I like every single map of this pack.
                            Favorite ist still the AS-Map - not only the fun playing it
                            but also knowing how difficult it is to build a map
                            like that.

Comment

On July 31st, the article at BeyondUnreal about UT2007 arriving in 2007 got the UCMP team thinking. Neurons fired and, as we talked about it more, seratonin levels rose. The eventual result was that this news stirred the UCMP design glands into a small, but contained, firey frenzy.

The UCMP team has decided to leap, with frothing, wild-haired abandon, into the breach once more. We have seduced a few new members into our desperate design ranks and have begun work on one... last... UT2004... Mappack.

We had three mappacks in us, and here comes the fourth. From whence it comes no one knows, but the scaffolds are up and the tarps flutter in the wind.

For now, however, that is all.

And it is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcadiaVincennes
                                On July 31st, the article at BeyondUnreal about UT2007 arriving in 2007 got the UCMP team thinking. Neurons fired and, as we talked about it more, seratonin levels rose. The eventual result was that this news stirred the UCMP design glands into a small, but contained, firey frenzy.

The UCMP team has decided to leap, with frothing, wild-haired abandon, into the breach once more. We have seduced a few new members into our desperate design ranks and have begun work on one... last... UT2004... Mappack.

We had three mappacks in us, and here comes the fourth. From whence it comes no one knows, but the scaffolds are up and the tarps flutter in the wind.

For now, however, that is all.

And it is enough.
                                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X