• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-ParaBellum v1.1

Name: VCTF-ParaBellum
    Version: 1.1
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Description: No description, just play! Fast action, cars and speed = VCTF. Enjoy!
    Screenshot:

Credits: Donator for his 'Lynx' missile buggy.
    Download:
    http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/dl....ellum_v1.1.zip
    http://www.unreal.ie/download/ut2k4/...ellum_v1.1.zip

Oops! Missing a texture package "PaulTex"

Comment

Yeah, its missing.

Comment

Don't complain, just try the map!
        What your opinion about gameplay?

Comment

They can't try the map because it's missiong a texture.

Comment

FTY, I'm missing 2 packages to run this map properly. Both have the name Paul in the filename. Please update the mapfile with the packages added, or the content from those packages embedded in mylevel please. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by fty
              Don't complain, just fix the map!

Comment

Originally posted by fty
                What your opinion about gameplay?
                YOUR MAP DOES NOT WORK.

Sorry for yelling, just trying to make it clear.

Nobody can comment on your map's gameplay because nobody can get it to load in UT2004 due to files that you forgot to include in your zip -- namely two files that have "paul" in the filename.

Comment

have you guys ever tryed looking at google for answers?

1. Not trying to be an ***
                  2. Use google
                  3. its spelled PaulsTex not PaulTex (even if you tryed google it won't work unless you spell it right :P)
                  4. that paulstex file was found in the cbp2 vol 2
                  5. I know the guy needs to put all his files into the folder /zip and so on but some ppl forgot about them or are very messy ppl
                  6. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!
                  7.fty before posting please make sure you have all the files in the zip/folder
                  (if you don't know sent it to a friend who has ut and let them try)
                  8. if some of the files are in this [PaulsTex.utx.uz2] (UZ2 file)
                  9. get UT2004Mi ( use google don't ask unless you really can't find it)
                  and finnally

10.Before whinning/b****ing Try to use google and if that fails then ask nicely

Ty for your time :P

Hope to see you on Unreal Tournament 2004 to frag :8: you :P:wasntme-sign: oolala-sign:

The_man
                  But to the few Timmy,Turkey----Don't ask :P

Comment

Good advice the_man, but personally, I don't have time or desire to go hunt down file after file for every map that is missing one (and trust me, there are a lot of them) For the record, everyone did ask nicely until the author told us to quit complaining

Assuming you're right, it sounds like all anyone needs to know is that CBP2 Vol2 is required for this map to work. Thanks for letting us know.

Edit: By the way, I downloaded all PaulsTex and PaulsTECH package files I found via Google (for links that worked anyway) and couldn't get any of them to work. I'm off to try the CBP.

Edit: CBP2 Vol2 contains the correct PaulsTECH.usx and PaulsTex.utx files.

Comment

I wonder why I still can't play the map, though, Kiddailey, I have all CBP content installed, yet it just won't run for me outside the editor. Very peculiar...

Comment

Weird. I have an almost barebones install of UT2004 (fully patched) and I only copied over the two "pauls" files from CBP2vol2 without installing everything else.

The Scorpions in the map are actually non-standard (instead of the plasma ribbon, it's got a missle battery on the top). Any chance you think this might be causing problems for you?

Comment

no idea... it doesn't show up in the missing packages... only the Paul ones... no matter... I've removed the map from HD now since it's not doing anything anyway:sour:

Comment

Ambmodern is also missing, or you don't have the right version of it.

Comment

I'm sorry for missing packages, I already fixed this map, tomorrow I'll post new link.

Sorry again.

Comment

Working...
                              X