Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Heaven of Relics 1.2 FINAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Fixed the Download link, sorry guys. I used copy-paste
    Mr. uglyPants wrote:
    oh and would this work with weapon mods like Ballistic Weapons http://www.runestorm.za.net/index.ph...tpage&Itemid=1 like the Relic for Ammo would it increase you ammo when holding a Ballistic Weapon say the M50
    I don't know if the Relic of Ammo or the Relic of Guns works with that non-standard weapons. If the M50 script works like all weapons, it should be compatible.
    Mr. uglyPants wrote:
    could you make another version that makes it so once you pick up a relic it works than if you walk over another than you'll get that one and drop the one you were carrying before!
    Not a bad idea. I'll think about it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Go to the Details link than go to downloads than click on like floopy disc pic and than download!

oh and would this work with weapon mods like Ballistic Weapons http://www.runestorm.za.net/index.ph...tpage&Itemid=1 like the Relic for Ammo would it increase you ammo when holding a Ballistic Weapon say the M50

Also when you say in the readme to remember to assign a Relic ****** key does that mean that after i pick up one relic i can't get rid of it until i throw it away, cause i really don't have any key space left on my keyboard, could you make another version that makes it so once you pick up a relic it works than if you walk over another than you'll get that one and drop the one you were carrying before!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just one thing, you have posted it as version 1 but the download is a beta (5). Is it finished? You state in the readme that it is still a beta so why didn't you post it in the beta forum until you considered it to be final?

Apart from that it does make for a nice updated version of all previous relic mutators.

Duca

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sounds cool. I'm downloading

Leave a comment:

Working...
X