• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AS-Thunderstrom

Name: Thunderstrom
    Version: 1
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Description: This scenario is a recreation of the infamous Thunderstrom Raid which took place in Quantum City in 2063. Spies for the shipping conglomerate Spatial Transport Freightliners Unlimited learned that the maverick physicists of Thunderstrom Technologies had created a prototype FTL spacecraft. Seeking to corner the market on FTL transportation, STFU dispatched a team of it's corporate commandos to steal the prototype from the heavily guarded Thunderstrom facility.
    Comments: Over 100 custom static meshes and a bunch of custom textures which is why the filesize is a bit big.
    Credits: Everyone who ever wrote a tutorial on UnrealEd, Lightwave, Darktree or Vue 5 Infinite. Moebius for making the Dystopia City Blocks, some of which I used in the skybox.
    Download: http://www.unrealplayground.com/down...hp?mapid=10940
    Screenshots: Don't see any way to add attachments. :bulb: Screenshots here: http://forums.unrealplayground.com/s...ad.php?t=39634

nice job, it looks very good and it seems there is a lot of work !! downloading...

for screenshots :

[img]screenshot address[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by djsilt
      nice job, it looks very good and it seems there is a lot of work !! downloading...

for screenshots :

[img]screenshot address[/img]
      Eh, you need to use [shot]screenshot address[/shot*] here, not the ussual image tags.

Comment

Comment

Thanks, Ducatisto! The FAQ for this forum says that files can be uploaded as attachments but I didn't see that option when I posted and I didn't have the shots online anywhere.

Comment

this is one of Best AS map !!!

I was just play this map looks really nice and nice detail and Bot work good too !
            thank you :heart: :up:
            ok when win .. ship is fly ..
            [screenshot]http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/8387/asthunderstrom3on.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

Looks great!

Does that thing fly? If not, need any help with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshift06
                Thanks, Ducatisto! The FAQ for this forum says that files can be uploaded as attachments but I didn't see that option when I posted and I didn't have the shots online anywhere.
                Not a problem, had the space so best use it if I am paying for it :haha:

But yes, it is a sweet looking piece of work. :up:

Duca

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, people.

Xyx - It's actually a mover, in the ending the hangar roof doors open and it rises up on vertical thrusters and flies away. So it sort of flies but there's no vehicle coding or anything. You've got some cool looking vehicles there, I'll have to check them out when I have time.

Comment

Fun map and nice visuals It seems a bit too easy for the defending team, I think that's mainly the weapon placement and the amount of health on the first two objectives.

Comment

It screams Syndicate

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel.H
                        Fun map and nice visuals It seems a bit too easy for the defending team, I think that's mainly the weapon placement and the amount of health on the first two objectives.
                        Someone else said the first two objectives were too easy for the attacking team. The health on those objectives is higher than I had planned because it was the only way to keep attackers from completing them in less than a minute. I did most of the playtesting at 6-on-6 but lower player counts might shift the advantage to defenders.

Comment

cool looks gd going to upload it to one of my servers tonight probs memmbers first so we can all have a go :P

Comment

Cool, hope you guys enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by AquaticSheep
                              It screams Syndicate
                              You're right, it does!

Comment

Working...
                              X