Ballistic Weapons 1.71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballistic Weapons 1.71

I want to make it clear that RuneStorm team are the authors, I´m posting the mod here with their permission.

Name: Ballistic Weapons
    Version: 1.71
    Compability: UT2004, 3369
    Description: This is a weapons mod with 20 weapons, everything from a knife to a railgun. New pickups models for adrenaline, armor and health items.
    Credits: All the hard work put into this mod was done by the RuneStorm team.
    Download: Download Page

Screenshots can be found on their website.

/EDIT
    Version 1.71 has been released.
    This small 500 Kb patch fixes a big issue where changes you did in the config menu did not save. So grab the update.

Man i love this mod, thanks Bjossi for posting this!!

I really hope they fixed the G5 rocketlauncher bug where when you run (sometimes) and fire the gun you die!

Comment

That one is gone.
      Btw, if there are any people here that get weird spinning screen, please mention it on their forum, one mac user experienced that bug but no Windows users seem to do so. So if you´re mac player, we might confirm if the bug is related to the mac version or not.

Comment

Yep, best weapon mod out there imo. Highly recommended! :up: :up: :up:

Comment

I think all other weapon mods should be made like this!! It might take the RuneStrom team a while to get a new release out but when they do they do it good!

:up: :up: out of :up: :up: !

Comment

Does anyone else than me get dizzy because of the new "drunk walking"?

Comment

is this updated from the gold edition?

Comment

Yes, this is a bugfix version, but the bugs that were fixed are worth the download. I hated the bug where my log file would be spammed because of that the railgun laser was destroyed from the world incorrectly when passing through complex terrain like in ONS.

And the bug were the tracers of the bullets often went through walls. The full changelog is on their website.

Comment

Great MOD. Any servers?

I feel sick after 10 mins though.

Comment

Most likely the drunk walking, I hope they will make it optional in the next version, because I also get sick after few minutes.

Comment

Yep

the ~æ~ server has it on there VCTF Server

VCTF With Ballistic Weapons 1.6,matrix moves, and other mods for the time being
                      They will change in around 2 weeks most of the time
                      205.138.195.33:7777

TAM with maxed ammo and 20 hp+ per kill
                      69.56.162.5:7777

Also

For the railgun
                      what happen to the special function of being able to see thought walls?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjossi
                        Most likely the drunk walking, I hope they will make it optional in the next version, because I also get sick after few minutes.
                        Yeah i have to agree with that the weapons move way too much now!

One question in the BW gametypes when the give the game rules and theirs a box that says check if you want normal UT2k4 crosshairs does that really make all the weapons crosshairs like UT2k4s or like v1.5 of BW old crosshairs? Sorry to ask!

Comment

It´s not the weapons that move much, it´s the view itself that moves too much.

Just try to flag it and see what happens.

Comment

how will this effect the gold version i already have?

i liked that boomerang effect on the g5, esspecially with the description on the Weapon Info, have you fixed the expliot with either machine guns where if you swich their stance, but fire mid way through the animation, the weapon will automatically fire at the stance with out fully playing through the animation???

(ps, the FileFront link is wierd, i dled 75 mb in under a second, and when opeded, the file was corrupted, file fronts been weird latly, ainly with UT DL's)

Comment

I really hope that the dizzy view is removed/made an option in the next version, because this is near to unplayable, unless one likes crouch-to-be-able-to-hit-anything style of play. :down:

Ah, in the meanwhile, i can load the weapons and things in worm2k4, so all is not lost.

Comment

Working...
                              X