X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Invasion Monster

New monster...

3 new melee monsters for invasion created by ProZak & INIQUITOUS
    Based on the "Predator" films, this pack includes a normal "Un-masked" version of the predator, a "masked" version and a bonus "cloaked" version (cloaked texture by INIQUITOUS).

DownLoad PredatorAddon here!

You need to have the following installed to play/run this addon:

AVP3.0 - Download AVP3 here!

Satore and/or Monster Manager

Instructions included in the read-me

Looks pretty cool! A lot of the monsters I've seen look nothing like the original/satore monsters, so people don't use them. But these guys look like them since the textures aren't as high res... good job

Comment

umm doesn't this break the EULA? Two of them in fact. That predator model was taken directly from AvP2 and therefore broke the EULA of that game and UT2k4?

Comment

Originally posted by TNTxplosiv
        umm doesn't this break the EULA? Two of them in fact. That predator model was taken directly from AvP2 and therefore broke the EULA of that game and UT2k4?
        Yeeeaaahhhh... Oh, look over there! someone just pirated a song! Sick 'em!

***quickly downloads before TNTxplosiv gets back***

Comment

Originally posted by 213
          Yeeeaaahhhh... Oh, look over there! someone just pirated a song! Sick 'em!

***quickly downloads before TNTxplosiv gets back***
          Nicely put:haha:

And i agree with Tidu, it looks like it came from satore pack so i think it fits better than some of the other monsters.

Comment

my screenshot move to here too ..

I hope you dont mind ... :heart:

Marine Alien Predator !

Comment

Thanks Guys...

I didn't do it alone Iniquitous helped a LOT with the code, and created the "cloaked" skin.

Thanks for the shots Buffy they look great!

Comment

im really happy how the sound effects and animations came out. :heart: i :heart: it when they kill someone and then do their celebration with their arms

Comment

Working...
                X