Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by MajikMyst
    The new Falcon rocks! That was I liked about Cadmus, those sparkles in the face plate! Looks like something going on in there. :heart:

Kinda like HAL from 2001. You just look at him and you can kinda see he is planning your destruction. LOL! :haha: :weird:
    Cool I figured he'd look better like that so I decided to combine the two :heart: :up:

And many thanks to you too rex :up:

Now I'll leave this thread fade into oblivion

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The new Falcon rocks! That was I liked about Cadmus, those sparkles in the face plate! Looks like something going on in there. :heart:

Kinda like HAL from 2001. You just look at him and you can kinda see he is planning your destruction. LOL! :haha: :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't even think I've yet seen all of these. **** huge pack klas, most are really top notch :up:

Also really nice pics, again buffy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lmao @ Majik hehe... Happy with the new Falcon? It sure would be cool to have a lightsabre in 2k4 alright *drools

wow buffy, great pics as usual :up: I'll really have to get a new video card soon 'cause they're really great quality :heart: Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yay !!!! new skin !!!

I love Roddick & Green Falcon ! it all Amazing Color ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOOT! More Klasnic skins! Limited release no less!

Think they will ever have a market on ebay? :haha:

I play JA as well! Love that game! I wish there was a way to import some of those maps into UT2K4. Force powers and a lightsaber would be nice as well. It would be nice to use force push and send a shock ball back at someone. :haha:

I'll make up some bios for them. :heart:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hiya buffy good to see you're still around too :heart: I only today saw your comment (first) on my FileFront site hehe

'tis Jedi Academy buffy plays, Majik

I uploaded the three of them;

http://www.iol.ie/~klasnic/cicero.zip
    http://www.iol.ie/~klasnic/falcon.zip
    http://www.iol.ie/~klasnic/roddick.zip

I'll leave them there a while for any other fans who want to get them too but as I said they're not going public. There's no screenies/readmes in the zips and roddick only has two tcs whereas the other two have 4 tcs. Falcon-II was given Cadmus' fx on his head so I prefer him to the original and it's a lot smaller too. Cicero's very similar to Pangara as I made that skin from him. The default's a lot nicer though imo. Roddick's just a modified colour scheme (mostly) of one of my hellions

[EDIT] Oh they've no bios either.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Buffy? JA? Is that Jedi Academy?

Klasnic,

Sure! I think an updated Falcon would be cool! I think him and Cadmus are two of your best bot skins. Cadmus being my fav! If you want, I can PM you my email and you can simply email them to me, instead of uploadind and removing them. Up to you how ever!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im happy to hear you are Good ..

I been playing JA & BF2 lot too ...
    but still playing with your hot skin when I play UT2004 :heart: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I took the homepage down on April 6th, Majik when I started designing a new one. I got the new one half done and left it on my HD ever since. Still haven't gotten around to finishing it - I've become so lazy!

The MetalGuard is still sitting here (well on a DVD now) waiting to be finished. TBH I took everything I used to make models/skins off my pc a while back, including all the stuff I'd never finished. I haven't gotten around to putting them back on to finish them so your guess is as good as mine as to when they'll ever be finished. I did skin a few vehicles for maps on Titan Onslaught so you might see them at some stage in the future although they were rush jobs so not as good as I'd normally do.

That said I did finish two skins (Falcon-II and Cicero) and made another minor one for my own use (Roddick). I never uploaded or did anything with the first two and don't even have them installed myself (though I have them on DVD). The other I use alright but never intended to make him public. If you want I can upload the first two at least and post a link to them - they might tide you over while awaiting the MetalGuard. Let me know anyways. I won't be making them publically available though so I'll just link them for a few days and remove them again

Oh, my temp site is at http://dashboard.filefront.com/klasnic/ though there's nothing new there since Pangara.

Flak thanks for the offer. I remember someone else making the same offer a while back. I do appreciate it :heart: I really don't need it though I still have two lots of webspace going unused. Cheers mate :up:

Thanks Kinetik I've not seen you there in a while - It's fun playing with you though I'm usually too busy running for health packs to notice who's around me :haha: Hope to see you there again soon - I'm there practically every week

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Klasnic, I love you and enjoy playing on the BU server with you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Klasnic I'd be happy to give you some webspace if you need it for a site, I have some good UT domains too

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What happened to your homepage Klas? Got a new one yet?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Another awsome skin Klasnic!

I can't wait for this addon pack!

Your the best!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow thanks eviL I wondered would anyone even notice it since I put him in this thread :haha: Your having a new monitor is cool! Thanks for all the pics and the mirror :up:

Thanks Flak. Of course you can talk about them wherever you want - I must check out the site too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X