• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klasnic
    WOOT! Thanks zoro... Unreal.ie R0x0rz meh B0x0rz
    :haha:

Comment

Thanks JP-Studios. Sid's pretty menacing alright. I think the new team colours really made him that much better than he was originally. Imagine I never even liked the GM'K before skinning them for this and now I can't stop using them myself

:haha: zoro it had to be said

Comment

Omg

OMG, downloading!!!

Comment

gj, I like these skins.

Comment

Many thanks to you both, Ryosuke and Jefe :up:

Comment

Sorry I forgot to clarify, but what I meant was will these skins get me booted from the servers that run UTcomp?

I've been booted for every model/skin I've ever had on my HD even if I was not playing as that model/skin at the time.

Still tho, these are beautiful, and I'd love to give them a whirl. but I do play on lots of UTcomp servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Klasnic
                Thanks JP-Studios. Sid's pretty menacing alright. I think the new team colours really made him that much better than he was originally. Imagine I never even liked the GM'K before skinning them for this and now I can't stop using them myself

:haha: zoro it had to be said

Crazy background design K, looks kinda bloodish which by all means is awesome!

Comment

@ 213 I've been using them on UTComp servers since I first made them so there are no issues with it. I also tested them thoroughly with AntiTCC (latest version) and SafeGame without a problem so no worries there

@ UglyPants you sure like your blood :haha: I was gonna' make my own pics of them (like that) but never got around to it. It seems I didn't need to as Buffy took all the great pics for me.

I'm debating making a few loading screens on those lines but I have to wait for my ISP to sort out my internet which is currently AWOL. 56k at the mo is no fun hehe

Comment

Yo Klasnic do you know a decently accurate method of using parts of one skin on another....oike say use Xan on Corrision.....

I try all the copy and rotating and pasting in photoshop, but I though you might have some insight...PM me if ya want...

Like Vigor or on of your more "from scratch" looking stuff......any tips on thats

Say I wan to make some realistic looking , oh Green metal from scratch???

my avater is about the level my skinning is at right now....repaints

Any tips?????

I've looked at all the links you posted in skincity many times.

Comment

Some fine model and skins...

Comment

Thanks Add_x101

ShredPrince I'll pm you tomorrow with some info once I've more time :up:

Comment

YAY finally these are out!! Thank you klas! Heres some screenies with ballistic weapons for ya..

[SCREENSHOT]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4203/balistic16sd.jpg[/SCREENSHOT] My fav of the bunch. He was born to hold that sword!
                          [SCREENSHOT]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2650/balistic27qo.jpg[/SCREENSHOT] Another fav necris.
                          [SCREENSHOT]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7784/balistic35vl.jpg[/SCREENSHOT] And necris gorge owns too.

Comment

yes enjoying so much ....

some wallpaper shot ...

Comment

Thanks for the great pics guys and gals :up:

buffy what's the mod in the last pic? You always get the cool stuff first :haha:

Comment

He's one of the GhostHunter Skins packs.

Comment

Working...
                                X