Clear All

yay ! I have already but yay !

Originally posted by Mr. uglyPants
    Does the pack contain the Maul skin?
    yes but not Darth Maul :haha:

Comment

oh course, thanks Buffy!

Comment

The Maul skaarj is still in it but I never got around to finishing Darth Maul. Mainly because there were three other Hellion males in this and I really wanted to get a few females done. TBH I just cut the pack short and released it without everything I had planned to include. Still I might finish him and the others sometime rather than have them goto waste. Don't expect them anytime soon though and don't even hold me to it cause I really enjoy the idea of doing nothing at the mo

Comment

That Gen Mo' looks awesome. Great job man!

Comment

Will these skins work through UTcomp? This is actually my first time grabbing any skins for UT2k4 since I first installed it when UTomp first came out... I haven't grabbed any since cause nothing seemed to work thru comp. thx.

Oh and awesome work btw.

Comment

Thanks Kyle. There's a few GM'K in the pack as they really grew on me while making it. I'll post some pics in a mo.

213 I doubt they'll work with UTComp bright skins but I guessed that while making them as I like using shaders and stuff. If you use UTComp with epic skins or brighter epic skins they'll work fine. The TCs are pretty much perfect though and bright enough to easily see what's what. I doubt I could have made the TCs better tbh. Will post TC pics so you can see

Oh if UTComp was written in such a way as to use the textured fallback material of a skin these would have worked fine but that's me being technical

GM'K and a few more;

TC pics;

Comment

Originally posted by Klasnic
                ShredPrince I know all about _E. A shame I missed the thread here on Atari. It was closed and he'd been banned when I saw it.
                Wrong. He just has a custom title saying he's banned, unless I'm missing something. His WL is 3.

Comment

wow... just wow. so this is your big project, your gift to the world before you end your career. im downloading it now and i hope its worth every second of the next 16 minutes that its going to take to stuff it into my laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by Klasnic
                    The Maul skaarj is still in it but I never got around to finishing Darth Maul. Mainly because there were three other Hellion males in this and I really wanted to get a few females done. TBH I just cut the pack short and released it without everything I had planned to include. Still I might finish him and the others sometime rather than have them goto waste. Don't expect them anytime soon though and don't even hold me to it cause I really enjoy the idea of doing nothing at the mo

well Klansic you really desirve to do a good lotta nothing for a while, man i can't wait to see the skins you;ll come up with for UT2k7:up:

Comment

Thanks for the info, Nov4 I must have misunderstood

neogeo0823 I sure hope it was worth waiting that long. Pity the poor ppl still on 56k :haha: Hope you like it

I can't wait to see what I come up with for 2k7, uglyPants. Exciting times ahead no doubt. I'll be spending a lot of free time before that release learning new things and getting ready for it Thanks

Comment

http://www.unreal.ie/dl/skins/ultima...full_ut2k4.zip

Comment

WOOT! Thanks zoro... Unreal.ie R0x0rz meh B0x0rz

Comment

"Oh if UTComp was written in such a way as to use the textured fallback material of a skin these would have worked fine but that's me being technical "

I'll add this as of the next version.

Comment

Great news, Lotus :up:

My thinking on it was any skin that had a texture fallback material, if the skin was either a final blend, combiner or shader could be used by UTComp for the overlay. I actually downloaded the source code for the mut with the intention of reading how the overlay was applied but never got around to it in the end. I know I could always have written a UTComp compatible .upl using just the textures but I'm lazy :haha:

Thanks again for the info

Comment

You're the *real* Klasnic? :shock: Well its good to see the real klasnic stand up. Hope you know your evil "evolved" clone decided to create some major haricari around the community recently. But back to topic, this stuff looks primo!

Is my fave at current count. looks totally wicked!

Comment

Working...
                                X