Quake 3 remake - "House of Pain"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quake 3 remake - "House of Pain"

Here's Q3DM2 for UT2004. This map is a fairly small map, good for 1v1 or 4 players tops. Another forumer mentioned it in another thread so I decided to look into it. I think it came out well and it plays fine. Link, Flak, and Rocket will be your arsenal here.

Enjoy. Link below:

http://www.unrealplayground.com/down...hp?mapid=10667

linky no worky

Comment

same here

Comment

Originally posted by zoro
        linky no worky
        Same here, looks like UP is down

Duca

[EDIT]And now it works, the power of the internet![/EDIT]

Comment

linky no worky
          Hm, it works now. The site may have been down at the time. It happens. :P

Comment

THANK YOU :respect:

Always loved the fast, tight, suspenseful layout of the map. Remade masterfully. A thousand thanks!

Gj on pentagram too.

Comment

icky - unreal playground is a load of f*cking poop
              do you have a direct mirror I could use temporarily for mirroring the map on unreal.ie?

Comment

do you have a direct mirror I could use temporarily for mirroring the map on unreal.ie?
                Maybe I could just e-mail you the zip files of the maps? Send me a PM with your e-mail and what maps you'd like. The complete list I've done: Q1DM1, Q1E1M7, Q2DM6 and 7, Q3DM2, Q3tourney3 and 5.

Signed,
                -Me

Comment

zoro atatatat unreal dotdotdotdot ie

Comment

what's wrong with UP?
                    dl'ing btw

Comment

I run two ut2004 servers and am trying to collect all the Quake 1,2,3 and even Quake4 maps that are converted to run on UT2004 as well as Original doom2 maps. I would like these maps if you or any other mappers have made them.

Thanks

www.belchingtoadclan.com
                      :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Belcherman[BTC]
                        I run two ut2004 servers and am trying to collect all the Quake 1,2,3 and even Quake4 maps that are converted to run on UT2004 as well as Original doom2 maps. I would like these maps if you or any other mappers have made them.

Thanks

www.belchingtoadclan.com
                        :up:
                        You mean my permission or just more maps? Permission is always yes as long as the maps aren't altered. More maps will come in time. If you want to see all the maps I've done (9 to date), check out my profile at Unreal Playground. The link is in my signature.

Do you intend to run straightforward gameplay or use crazy mutators?

Comment

Is the damage amp in there in place of the SPEED power up?

Cause they aren't even close to the same.

Comment

Originally posted by cUnNiNg_StUnTs
                            Is the damage amp in there in place of the SPEED power up?

Cause they aren't even close to the same.
                            Yes... Well, there wasn't really much of any option other than NO power up... Instead of doubling your speed and fire rate, you're doubling your damage.

Comment

I am just wanting the finished maps to run in the server. I am not going to run any of the reg ut maps. It is going to be classic gaming maps. And no fancy mutators. Just regular good ole un complicated play. We do have a mapper inour clan to but its for css. He actually converted and a nice one at that a version of Q1dm6 a dark place for css. We run it on our css serves. He may do q2dm1 the edge or q1dm4 next.

Comment

Working...
                              X