FragBU Bonus Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FragBU Bonus Pack

The FragBU Bonus Pack contains nine maps, two mutators, and one gametype all by some of the most talented members of the BeyondUnreal community. The emphasis of the pack was to create content that had great gameplay, while retaining stunning visuals as well.

Screenshots:

More Information/Screenshots

Download Link (63 MB)

Looks great :up: i just finnished downloading.

Comment

Nice pack Raffi_B:up:

Comment

How has this been on unreal.ie since yesterday?? *doesnt remember putting it there*

http://www.unreal.ie/dl//mappacks/fbubp.zip

Comment

http://www.ut-x.net/component/option...d,70/Itemid,62
          alternativ link in my filebase ...

Comment

Bumped...

This really is a great pack, people... please give it a try.

Comment

Hi, I tried out a couple of those maps last night, look pretty good. By the way, the song for ONS-Stonehaven, SM-InvsibleEnemy.ogg, is missing from that zip file.

Comment

Yeah. Working on updating that. TY for heads up Jefe!
                You can get it if you feel like dl'ing the individual map.
                http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=512076
                Sorry bout that.

Comment

Just wanted to say, thank you for soem great work.
                  I have only played a couple so far but I have to say that ONS-FBU-Scorched is just awesome. I have played several matches (offline sorry).

I actually like the fact that each node only gives a limited set of weapons. At first I didn't but I realized how it made it work. Combine that with the size and quick hit nature, it means you have to choose carefully whether to jump in when you don't have the best weapon for the fight, or spend valuable seconds warping to another node for a different one.

Even the shield placement, being away from things, again, all seems very well thought out. Having the first node down the hill from the core, just love it, makes it hard to own more than a few seconds.

Comment

looks cool *downloads*

Comment

I'm still waiting for most of them to get voted into FragBU but of the three I've seen, CTF-FBU-Iron2 and ONS-FBU-Desertion are excellent. Once I have some spare time I'll check them out completely. Heard a lot about Barcelona so can't wait to play it. All in all an excellent piece of work and a highly recommended download :up:

Comment

Saw this on beyondunreal a few days ago. I was disappointed to learn no DM's were in it, how come none are in the pack Raf? After all DM only with ONS is the most played gametype.

I'm still in two minds whether to d/l it, as i don't play a lot of CTF. However the maps do look stunning, and as you said gameplay is what you worked on mainly so they should play well.

MsM

Comment

A real nice pack, I can see all authors worked hard and there for produced a great collection of maps.

I really like your 1on1 ctf map Raffi_B. Its under rated because of the way it is, joust maps the majority hate them but I like them.

Comment

I just wanted to post in to say thank you to everyone for all their kind ratings on the pack.
                            Thank you!

Comment

Bumpedy bump

Comment

Working...
                              X