[UPDATED] Sailor Senshi Pack 1.2 [Team Support Added]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx, JP.
    You've peeked my curiosity thow. What is your project that you're working on?

Comment

The project is to bring anime to the UT2k4 Community thru the BGC2040 Universe. But in the views of The AD Police. Circa 2041, the best thing I can suggest is if you would take a look at this url and then you tell me what you think and what your opinion is. http://mods.moddb.com/2197/megatokyo-adp/

Comment

That sounds really cool, bro.
        I look forward to updates.

Comment

I LOVE this skin pack! Simply love it...the only problem that I have is none of them will work online...

Comment

They work online, I've tested that very closely.
            The server/host has to have it aswell, and it has to be a matching version. If neither of these are met, no joy.

Comment

[Generic multi-site copy/paste job]
              I've decided that it's time to retire from general gaming and modding as a whole. Things are starting to pick up again in that annoying thing called reality and my free time has become increasingly limited. Because of this, any texture and model work that I had not completed will be put in storage indefinitely. I apologize to those who have been looking forward to the unreleased player models, addon skins or replacement skins.
              [/Generic multi-site copy/paste job]

Comment

Please Help me, even if I'm very late!

My name is Rukifellth and I have a skin for your model pack that I'd like to submit, and therefore I need your permission, please reply this one last post!

Comment

Rukifellth, if you want I know his FB page. But I don;t if he's still alive or not. He hasn;t said 1 word to me in over a yr.

Comment

Never watched the anime series Sailor Moon, but the models are slightly cute, funny and superb! But also a great fit to Sailor Moon voice pack.

Another mirror to UTzone.de >> http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...d=936&langid=2

Comment

Working...
                    X