[UPDATED] Sailor Senshi Pack 1.2 [Team Support Added]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[UPDATED] Sailor Senshi Pack 1.2 [Team Support Added]

Be gentile, these are my first UT2K4 releases.

ADDED TEAM SUPPORT

Name:
    Sailor Senshi Pack

Version:

Version History:
    1.0 - Initial release
    1.1 - Converted to cell shading. Minor texture changes.
    1.2 - Finaly got off my *** and gave them Team support.

Compatibility:
    UT2K4

Description:
    This pack contains Sailor Moon (age 14), Eternal Sailor Moon (age 16), Sailor Mercury, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mars and Sailor Venus.

Comments:
    There have barely been any SMoon based player models for any FPS save for a couple for Quake II and one for UT2K3. I decided to sit down and make my own pack. Not one or two, but all of the Inner Senshi and both versions of Sailor Moon. At the moment there is no team color support at all. However I may still add this later down the road as a Ver1.1.
    I also quit smoking while wrapping up Eternal Sailor Moon, the second model of the six to be completed... The rest were alot harder to do because of that

Screenshot: Click for unsquished version
    [screenshot]http://www.members.shaw.ca/suicidejoe/temp/senshi/sailorsenshi_ver1.1.jpg[/screenshot]

Credits:
    Models and textures, myself. Naoko, creator of Sailor Moon. Coffee... lots and lots of coffee...
    The cubemap used is from KDR_11k's 'Sion Eltnam Atlasia' model. Please visit his website to check out his awesome player models. Especialy 'Sion Eltnam Atlasia'.
    http://members.tripod.de/KDR_11k

Homepage:
    www.DementedBliss.com

Download from:
    DementedBliss.com
    unrealtournament2004.filefront.com
    Skin City

Wow! Any chance you'll make the other sailor scouts? And chibbi moon? If so then you're one hell of a person! This pack looks nice!!!!

Comment

I wanted to make Chibi-usa, but I don't know how to retain a smaller model size ingame (half the height of the Senshi) after applying a stock animation set

Comment

The limbs (esp. the upper thighs) are a bit thin and the faces slightly, uh, bear-like, but otherwise great models! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Suicide Joe
          I wanted to make Chibi-usa, but I don't know how to retain a smaller model size ingame (half the height of the Senshi) after applying a stock animation set
          Actually what I meant was when Chibi-usa is in her evil adult form. I could tell it would be extreamly hard to make such a small character model that size.

Comment

WOW! Really nice work. Could use some shading/color tweaking, but they still look **** good .

Comment

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Darchotic
                Actually what I meant was when Chibi-usa is in her evil adult form. I could tell it would be extreamly hard to make such a small character model that size.
                Oh, Black Lady. Trying to work out how to make her dress so that it won't look like bubble gum when she moves her legs

Comment

Why not make the dress... err... "Flowey?"

Comment

Thats actualy a pretty good idea. I'll give it a shot when I get to Dark Lady.
                    Right now I'm doing the Outer Rim Senshi. Wrapped up Saturn a couple of hours ago so only three left.

Comment

Originally posted by Suicide Joe
                      Thats actualy a pretty good idea. I'll give it a shot when I get to Dark Lady.
                      Right now I'm doing the Outer Rim Senshi. Wrapped up Saturn a couple of hours ago so only three left.
                      Got any plans for other anime characters?

Comment

If you mean that isn't Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon related, I highly doubt it. I just don't have the kind of time or patients to start anything from scratch again.
                        I had originaly made and completed Sailor Moon about 4 months ago but never got a chance to release it before all hell broke loose. Had it not been for simple head, calf and texture alterations for the other Senshi off and on since, this would have most likely remained a Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Moon pack.

To muse apon the question though, I really wanted to do a few charactors from Azumanga Daioh and Full Metal Panic. But the way things are going right now, odd's arn't in favor of that happening

Here's a peek at Sailor Saturn for any one curious. CLICKY

Comment

:cry: aw ya beat me to it Shawn!

I commend you though on a job well done I was wondering when I was going to see this and lo and behold here it is a whole model pack of the inner senshi congrats on getting out a whole pack and not just Sailormoon

I also love the Mecha Sailormoon!

It sucks you couldn't get my Sailormoon model into Quake 3 though maybe you could port these if you have time

Comment

Thanx, Seyiji

Unfortunately I made these in Maya 5 PLE, so unless there is an actual way to convert PLE models to full retail, they're doomed to be UT2K4 only. I stupidly didn't realize that untill after I had finished modeling Usagi

Comment

Dont worry about it buddy. We all make mistakes.

Besides... a good programmer could be able to convert it. It's possible!

Comment

Working...
                              X