• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-VerticalMadness2004

Name: DM-VerticalMadness2004
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Description: "Alone in his dark tower, an obscure Wizard is chanting some incomprehensible words.
    Mystic powers shimmers around his crystal sphere. A few more effort and the black gryphon will be summoned..."
    Comments: Starting form the original idea of VMadness for UT99, the map is build on a symmetrical structure, with a central tower and a ring of walls. I have tried to give the best game experience enhancing the Z fight and giving the maximum vertical speed. I've create a set of texture and a series of static meshes inspired to the -(Clan-G)- original logo.
    Banners, emitters and some static meshes, can be removed changing 'world detail' settings to improve performances.
    Can you find how to summon the gryphon?

Screenshot:

Credits: First of all I'd like to thanks my loved wife and my son for beeing so patient with me during the map creation!
    Thanks to all the mad members of the -(Clan-G)- who has nspired this madness.
    A special thanks to Analien for modelling the gryphon and thanks to UdoKuoio, eviL<3, Iron_Legend and all the players that tested and enjoy the map.
    A very special thanks to Krolizard for accurate testing and suggestion and thanks to BigBastard, Minifloppy and all the italian editing community for hints and support.
    Homepage: http://www.unrealgrevement.org/darkstar/
    Download: http://www.unrealplayground.com/maps.php?mapid=9453

Re: DM-VerticalMadness2004

Originally posted by ClanG Darkstar

Please tell me that's his tail. :bulb: :bulb:

Comment

mmmm... no :noob:

Comment

lol, I like this map....I like the dude in skybox holding the level inside a globe. Wish I would of thought of that....

Comment

Final!

Comment

I found this map to be terribly buggy and slow. With the added crown jewels hanging over my head I found the whole experience to be quite uncomfortable. Why they are in a state of pleasure god only knows.

Comment

I,m sorry but **** & BALLS dont make a map...

But ha i'm all for freedom of Expression.

edit: But thinking about it, if you had placed a female character in its place I would be bigging up your map...

Comment

some one found the easter egg yet :P

Comment

Originally posted by bot_deform
                  I,m sorry but **** & BALLS dont make a map...

But ha i'm all for freedom of Expression.

edit: But thinking about it, if you had placed a female character in its place I would be bigging up your map...
                  I agree with you, putting on a map free ***** & balls is stupid and don't make a map. But this map is inspired on the -(Clan-G)- logo (created more than 5 years ago) that have a **** and balls. :bulb:

Moreover try the map removing the ***** (or simply ignore them), and you will find it's a good map.

And finally I've already created a map with female models:DM-DangerousCurves2003

Comment

Nice Logo

And.... You made that map? I can remember it! Was somehow funny

Comment

Yes... I've made it

I'm probably a chaos generator:
                      http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=375089
                      I can't create conventional maps :noob:

Comment

Right, cool map...

Comment

Review by Insite:
                          http://insite.beyondunreal.com/map.php?id=1126

Comment

The concept is really very original and good !! :up: ....

Comment

Tnks

Comment

Working...
                              X