CREATED BY Ro3ch«åztêc»

Name: As-TrialMx-v1
    Mod: Bunny Tracks
    Players: 6 - 16

Click link download
    http://sr2.mytempdir.com/72775

Screenshots:

Thanks u for attention

Why is this posted here, i thought real maps were for this forum.

And what's with all this v1 ****e, you mean your map's so **** it's not really in a full release forum but you'd put in here to be downloaded anyways. You might give up around v413

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrii
      Why is this posted here, i thought real maps were for this forum.

And what's with all this v1 ****e, you mean your map's so **** it's not really in a full release forum but you'd put in here to be downloaded anyways. You might give up around v413
      Dont be such a ****. Its people like you who scare of mappers like this. Hes finished his map so why the hell should he not post it here.

nesngor the pics dont look to bad ill download and take a look. Its all ways best to put this type of stuff as a beta first, people can search for faults and give ideas that will realy help you.

Comment

you know I am going to try it out and see what this is all about with these trial maps...

Played it...

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Desp#2
          Played it...

Why?
          I got to agree with desp. This map does not work correctly and there for should not be posted as a full release. If you are not able to make things work then you should have post it as a beta so people can help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Desp#2
            Played it...

Why?
            :haha:

Comment

wey le dije al roech como iba el **** formato, faltó la descripción y la compatibilidad, y que le pusiera FINAL en lugar de v1, eso da a entender que es la primera versión del mapa, o sea un beta wey

Denle una revisada a este foro de FULL RELEASES y al de BETAS, y no se sientan mal, sigan adelante con sus proyectos, posteen en la sección adecuada y como debe ser. Acepten la ayuda y opiniones y comentarios en buen sentido, los norteamericanos también hechan desmadre y dicen groserías pero siempre hay cosas buenas.

I like the map, although, the type of game is not assault, is a UTmariobros

If they do not like that they do not play it, nobody forces them.

**** y el bort

Comment

well... it looks like someone else has a sentinel fetish, too. xD around the end, there's an orgy of sentinels.

Comment

So the North American say insults more so than others... Does it really only apply to North Americans? You are assuming Mexicans, Americans, and Canadians are all rude? Being that saying North American is grouping all those people together. Yes Mexico is in North America.

Thing is these could be fun. If it followed plat former ideas of difficulty. The first room was the hardest of them all. Plus death every time is fruitless for a fun game. Just make it water so you can swim out and try again. Lava is like wtf… giving more msgs of the trick jumps you should do and such. Perhaps a texture sheet showing what to do on a wall.

I am not against these but rarely are these done with the intentions of game play or fun. Not even Mario had an area as hard as teh lava pit.

Comment

I think he was refering that the Mexicans and the NorthAmericans have a lot of similarity in the way they talk, it was a good thing.

IIRC your half mexican Desp, so you are in our band

Comment

Originally posted by RtKoF!!!
                      wey le dije al roech como iba el **** formato, faltó la descripción y la compatibilidad, y que le pusiera FINAL en lugar de v1, eso da a entender que es la primera versión del mapa, o sea un beta wey

Denle una revisada a este foro de FULL RELEASES y al de BETAS, y no se sientan mal, sigan adelante con sus proyectos, posteen en la sección adecuada y como debe ser. Acepten la ayuda y opiniones y comentarios en buen sentido, los norteamericanos también hechan desmadre y dicen groserías pero siempre hay cosas buenas.

I like the map, although, the type of game is not assault, is a UTmariobros

If they do not like that they do not play it, nobody forces them.

**** y el bort
                      someone mind translating please?

im downloading map now, ill post back with my thoughts.
                      i have only tried one trials map in the past, im no noob at moving but it really ****** me off so i didnt play it again :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bort Simpson
                        I think he was refering that the Mexicans and the NorthAmericans have a lot of similarity in the way they talk, it was a good thing.

IIRC your half mexican Desp, so you are in our band
                        I am full Mexican was born in Mexico and moved to the US very early on

Just clarifying hehe

Comment

Originally posted by ChookWoods
                          someone mind translating please?

im downloading map now, ill post back with my thoughts.
                          i have only tried one trials map in the past, im no noob at moving but it really ****** me off so i didnt play it again :P
                          He was saying to the original poster that take all the opinions, good and bad, and keep going whit their effort and the next time, start whit a post in the Beta Section, so he can improve his maps based in the feedback.

Also it's cursing me... :sour:

Desp: Great full mexican mapper :up:

Comment

Why isn´t there a gametype seperate for that trials/races ****? :bulb:
                            Assault is supposed to be Assault.

Comment

ok well i played it, if you call it playing anyway. even with the use of rmode 6 to remove the darkness, godmode, and fly it was extremely annoying. it seems to be testing more your ability to know where inconveniently placed invisible walls are, than your ability to complete the course.
                              i think visible walls, and also an indication that stepping into certain areas hurts you, i found many spots where i just suddenly starts dying (thanks godmode)

yes desp's idea of water and able to swim back and try again is good, or even better just large radius teleporter that puts you back to start of that section so you dont have to keep running along them thin walkways with no lighting over and over again.

i only got to the 3rd room before i gave up, and thats with using the cheats to skip sections.

Comment

Working...
                              X