• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head Shot InstaGib

Name: Head Shot InstaGib
    Version: 1
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Credits: L7

Description: This package has mutators which add head shot capability to the super shock or zoom super shock rifle.

Mutators Included:
    MutHeadShotInstaGib- standard IG w/ head shots
    MutHeadShotZoomInstaGib- standard Zoom IG w/ head shots
    MutHeadShotOnlyIGRules- only head shots do damage

Comments: If you like Epic's standard InstaGib or Zoom InstaGib, and you like headshots- that's what these mutators do.

Screenshot:
    Picture a head shot from a SSR. The head shot messages include the head shot # stats. 'Nuff said.

Downloads:
    ZIP - zip install
    UT4MOD - ut4mod install

There's already a headshot mutator for insta/zoom insta.

Comment

Well now there's two then.

Get out.

Comment

Hehe.... I don't play IG much, but nice idea!

Comment

Originally posted by L 7

Get out.
          LOL :up:

Comment

Originally posted by L 7

Get out.
            I was only pointing out there was already one available. You're just p****d that you were beaten to it And no you get out... I was here first Mr May 2004 :haha:

Comment

There are many. They don't work. They mess up weapon stats and lose the IG icon. That's why you don't see it online.

Also shove your asshat sad emoticons and stay out of my threads.

I am only pointing out that you're an asshat and you're ****** that you're an asshat.

Comment

Originally posted by L 7
                There are many. They don't work. They mess up weapon stats and lose the IG icon. That's why you don't see it online.

I am only pointing out that you're an asshat and you're ****** that you're an asshat.
                err, you're the one needing anger management. he's just LHAO

Comment

Yep, I'm real upset about it. Thanks for another useful post. You forgot to use the mandatory 8 emoticons, though.

Comment

Re: Head Shot InstaGib

Originally posted by L 7

MutHeadShotOnlyIGRules- only head shots do damage
                    thatd be useful for practicing headshots and hitboxes good idea :up:

Comment

Originally posted by L 7

Get out.
                      :haha::up:

Comment

Originally posted by L 7

Actually they do work because an iCTF server I've been playing on for some months has one that records the stats np (ever since the stats came back up that is). Get your facts straight first ^^

:haha:

Ow I just noticed... my asshat sad emoticons eh? You used one too! We're both sad asshat emoticon users then! Let us rejoice in our sad asshat glory! :up: :haha:

Comment

F3 stats, idiot... keeping all the defaults of the standard IG mutators. Where do you download it?

You're extremely stupid, mrasshat, but I'll post this for maybe anyone borderline not-retarded here.

Nobody cares what you are or are not interested in. If you don't like an idea or don't want to download something, nobody cares. Especially about you. That's why we write descriptions of what something does.

This forum is for those who want to play something, then comment about it. Positive feedback is nice and it has a purpose. Negative feedback is fine, if there's some detail and thought in it. That's how things are improved. Many people here have helped me develop mutators.

You're the kind of mindless POS that is already writing reviews... of UT2007.

Comment

L 7 defends himself successfully. I'm on your side, mate

Comment

Originally posted by eviL<3
                              L 7 defends himself successfully. I'm on your side, mate
                              same, watching otheres shoot people down is awsom.

Comment

Working...
                              X