Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it still isnt working i think its corupt:bored:

Comment

ok i found that maya thing but it dosent work i try to download it and when i get to the cd key thing it dosent do anything i can't even download it what is wrong with it?:bulb:

Comment

Alright I tihk I may have found the issue about the crashes.

Warning: Failed to load 'Material Shadow.skin01_0': Failed to find object 'Material Shadow.skin01_0'
        ScriptLog: TeamSkin not found None for ShadowSonic.ShadowSonic

Comment

ummmm.....

General protection fault!

History: USkeletalMeshInstance::ForceBoneRefresh <- UObject::execClassContext <- (CB_Pawn CB-OpenSpace.CB_Pawn @ Function XGame.xPawn.Setup : 006F) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (CB_Pawn CB-OpenSpace.CB_Pawn, Function XGame.xPawn.PostNetReceive) <- AActor::PostNetReceive <- HandleStream <- UActorChannel::ReceivedBunch <- (Actor CB_Pawn) <- UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch <- Direct <- UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch <- DispatchDataToChannel <- BunchData <- UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket <- UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket <- UTcpNetDriver::TickDispatch <- UpdatePreNet <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Open Space <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Comment

This model was made by somebody called MistaEd, and was for UT2k3 and never properly converted to UT2k4. thus it causes some errors and he hasn't finished the model.

Its a port of the Sonic Heroes Shadow model, but with SA2 textures.

Figured the original creator of it should probably be credited at some stage :/

Comment

:P All I want now is a super/hyper shadow skin for it.....

Comment

Wetyha its super shadow, hyper shadow does not exist.

Comment

Now thats dark man, cool model.

Comment

If you do decide to make an updated version with team colors, could you please make all 4 team colors? Also, some custom sonic animations would be sweet for D-jumping... Oh, and is shadow a girl? cuz i have voice on defatlt and it is a female mercs voice.

Comment

Interesting how this has spread around as I only gave it to a small group :P

It crashes so much because the Milkshape 3D export plugin is complete bollucks. I can re-export it via 3d studio max now as I know how to use it, just I couldn't be bothered :P plus I have misplaced the model with the male UT skeleton assigned to it.

Thanks Luckett for telling everyone where they should give the credit to At what stage, infiniti, were you going to say you didn't port this to UT2k3/4 and that you're taking credit for something you found and not created?

Although I must stress that I didn't model this, as this model is modified from the original Sonic Heroes model with the Sonic Adventure 2 Dreamcast skin applied to it which I UV mapped. The mesh has only been modified for the legs/feet to fit the default male skeleton in UT2k3/4.

-MistaED

Comment

Originally posted by MistaED
                        Interesting how this has spread around as I only gave it to a small group :P

It crashes so much because the Milkshape 3D export plugin is complete bollucks. I can re-export it via 3d studio max now as I know how to use it, just I couldn't be bothered :P plus I have misplaced the model with the male UT skeleton assigned to it.

-MistaED
                        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

I like the model, but that crash distracts me from using it.

So after all discussions about that crash, will anybody apply fixes for this model and make it available for download?

Comment

Working...
                          X