No announcement yet.

Ashura: Dark Reign [TC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then I should recommend you to replay the old Sonic games to compare the pace. Forget modern games.
    It's difficult on purpose, it's the only thing you'll play from us in months.

Comment

ADR is meant to be hard, not easy, and not for kids.
      But yea, those crab badniks do act like bots on godlike.

They're due for an update. Not liking the current design so I will be remodeling it once a better concept design is drawn up.

From now on the team will be concentrating more on design than coding now that xak has created most of the gameplay. So expect to see new Map screenshots over the comming months.

Comment

Well i like the hardness just the not the controls but you get used to them i supoose.....>.> (screw grammer im not in the mood maybe i should just get firefox) Also just curious would playing ADR with a controler (like the ps2 controler if that works) make it easier to play besides just playing it with a keyboard because playing it with a keyboard is nere to impossible and trust me im like an exspert platformer ether that or im not used to the style of ADR.

Originally posted by Xaklse View Post
        You were in a hurry again?
        The ADR stuff related to UT3 is almost nonexistent.
        WELL thats not what i heard...someone said about thinking of porting it...idk i can't remember i have bad memory.

Comment

There was talk of porting ADR to UT3 sometime ago, but its on hold until UT2K4 version is done.

As for your question about using a controller. A member of the team has said that using the Xbox 360 controller on the PC via using a 3rd party application called Xpadder works great with ADR. As the two controllers are almost the same, (Xbox & PS2) I guess yes.

Comment

NNNNNGAH IT'S BEEN A WHILE BOYS. Got a quickie summary up or should I just check the OP for a download :P? Heyo!

Comment

Check the Moddb.com profile for all latest updates

Comment

K, looks good so far, good luck on the full version .

Comment

Couple months later...

What's the story so far with the mod?

Comment

HD version of the last video uploaded to YouTube HERE.

Ashura: Dark Reign has been featured in the april issue of PC Gamer UK magazine. The article, which has some errors, can be viewed HERE; the original interview can be read HERE.

Comment

I see an update is needed here because there is new progress.

These screenshots belong to a new location in the mod, Angel Island. The map is currently being constructed by Dekrayzis (the only active member of the "team") and it's not 100% based in the classic first level of Sonic3. He has modeled some evil stuff too, you'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X