X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashura: Dark Reign [TC]

Name: Ashura: Dark Reign
    Version: 1.7 (Internal Pre-Alpha)
    Compatibility: UT2004 patched to version 3369.

Ashura: Dark Reign is an adventure modification of Unreal Tournament 2004 based on the adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. The player will assume the role of Sonic (and friends) to save planet Mobius from his nemesis Dr. Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik and the nefarious Ashura.

Download the Tech Demo HERE.
    (Unreal Tournament 2004 full game is required to play)

ModDB profile // YouTube channel

All look really good. I'm surprised you haven't posted this before-no way to completed all this work so quickly. Very good job, looking forward to it. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Invalid
      All look really good. I'm surprised you haven't posted this before-no way to completed all this work so quickly. Very good job, looking forward to it. :up:
      +1

Comment

You modelled all those yourself? Wow.

BTW: If I were you I would place W.I.P. in the thread's subject line so people aren't disappointed when they click the thread and see there is no model pack to download.

Comment

I had a little help with the modelling.
          Texturing was done by me though. Once all the anims are done. i'm gonna re do the textures as theyre just color maps just to help me get a picture of the finished model instead of seeing grey all the time.

Comment

Impressive stuff! So you're a pro modeller then?

Comment

Looks great to me i loved sonic back in retro time zone. You rule:up: :up:

Comment

great looking models, cant wait.

Comment

wow great Sonic models plz be done soon cause I would love them in my UT2k4 before another UT game comes out hope you are done

Comment

Dunt worry, I'll be making some more for UT2007. Already got a list of models i wanna create for it.

Comment

Nice looks good.

flakdino sux

Comment

Awesome! I particularly like Shadow.

I sincerely hope this won't be another awesome Sonic the Hedgehog project that ends up suffering in a slow, painful death.

Comment

Heres Ashura the missing model from the previous screenshot.

I only found out about this character within the last week. He resides in the debug of Sonic 2.

I've given him a head similar to sonics on the cover of Sonic 3D: Flickies Island. I changed the Look of his head (Black patch) to give it a lil touch of evil.

Comment

Ashrua hedgehog dude looks great mate:up: in fact they all do. Would be nice if you could do some kinda super mario pack and then have the ultimate frag battle between team Sega & Team Nintendo

MsM

Comment

Funny u should mention that as i have a decent model of Mario that i found a couple of weeks back on the net.

Would be good to see the two old Rivals battle it out for supreme Retro Gaming Super stardom.

Comment

Working...
                              X