[Released] .45 Colt PeaceMaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Released] .45 Colt PeaceMaker

BIG thanks to Mr. Evil from UT2003 forums.....read included text file for more informatioin.

DOWNLOAD
    http://www.robot-clan.org/WildWestv101.zip

Do you have to reload it? It would be weird if you don't.

Comment

Wow.
      just played it and think it's great.....would be cool if u replace every weapon with 1 western 1 like rifles/shotguns and such.

Comment

thats totally awesome, but i have things to say. i think the reload time, if you have to use it as a secondary fire, is too long, cause while you have to reload, everyone else might not. also, when you pick up ammo, it says " you picked up." and thats it. i think in stead of reloading, the 2ndary fire should be sideways gun like the enforcers.

Comment

how about a mirror

Comment

Thanks for some feedback guys......

Loosecontroll6@ That's my idea of doing.....if onkly I had all the time in the world.

Desaparecido@ I'll fix the minor pickup message issue and will think about the alt-fire sideways idea.......if there's plenty of people wanting it like that then will do it...

BesigedB@ No problem at all. Sure go ahead.

If there's plenty if support and demand to imporove it or add any more weapons then I'll plan it BUT for now it's just gonna be as is.

Comment

badass its a hell of a lot of fun man

Comment

Sweet, but I have some really major animation problems going on, and I keep everything to high in UT2003. I have some pictures if you want to pm me your e-mail address.

Also when you make another version, make a colt arena too. As for the reload verses sideways, I prefer the reload.

Comment

i don treally mind the reload too much, but i think that if you run out it should atomatically reload, sometimes i forget. also make the reload time a little faster.

Comment

Hey Again!

Prefab.....is there any way of creating a quik mutuator where the player and bots start with only the colt and no other weapons in the map, with just colt ammo lying around but not much to create some cool gunfights.

Comment

This weapon freakin' owns!
                      I just played a match against bots.. The sound, the bouncing bullets.. Very nicely done.. How about a whole wild west weapon pack?

Comment

GREAT weapon, its uber fun, especially when you just take peopls legs,arms and heads of hehe.

A few things id like to point out.

The arm model sucks, its all deformed and its WAY too big, I wanna see more of the weapon in my view and less arm.

Also id like to see a Colt arena mutator with JUST colts.

Also it would be cool to get akimbo colts

Just a few pointers.

Comment

cannt you do that with the existing arena mutator?

Comment

Does someone have a site where I can upload pictures, so I can show the problem I'm having?

Comment

Well guys thanks again for the feedback and I must say there's been quite a bit interest from other sources as well. Some people at "Devastation" game want me to bring the whole idea and make it a wild west mod so prolly I'm gonna move it to "Devastation" game. There's already a few maps in the works.

Anyhow I will try to get any minor problems fixed to the current mutator and will release it some other time.

Comment

Working...
                              X