No announcement yet.

DM-StreetShootOut)Beta Testers Needed!(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have AH's permission to use his static meshes? Don't want to get all **** about it but it's his personal work and he does not allow people to use it without his direct permission. Also, having seen the map these meshes were ripped from, I must say, this map is pretty terrible. Take away all the pretty meshes you didn't make and you're left with a box with an overabundance of health and the occasional wall.

Comment

Do you have AH's permission to use his static meshes? Don't want to get all **** about it but it's his personal work and he does not allow people to use it without his direct permission. Also, having seen the map these meshes were ripped from, I must say, this map is pretty terrible. Take away all the pretty meshes you didn't make and you're left with a box with an overabundance of health and the occasional wall.
      I only agree with the taking stactic part o i do hope you got per first. Carbs you are being a bit hard on hes map there its not all that bad and remeber its only a bate

Comment

when you take screenies, set all the detail options to max first, then load up your map and do the following: 1.)alt-enter 2.) type in console: setres 640x480. 3.)type in console: togglescreenshotmode 4.) take your screenies. 5.)convert them to .jpg 6a.)enjoy the decent sized screenie that fits nicely onto a forum such as this, and the filesize is miniscule.
        6b.)enjoy the silence of people not flaming your creation because the screenshot is too small.
        http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=470400
        those are 640x480. make them 800x600 if you want a bit bigger size.

Comment

Originally posted by Richyb
          I only agree with the taking stactic part o i do hope you got per first. Carbs you are being a bit hard on hes map there its not all that bad and remeber its only a bate
          You're right, I've seen worse, but it IS still a box. It is all that bad. I'd like to make some suggestions for improvement, but they would consist of "Vary your static mesh choices," "reconsider item layout," and "start over." I do realize it's a beta but it looks like a pre-alpha. It's true I may be being hard on him, but I guess that's because he didn't put much work into this and he's publically releasing it.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I may need to change my title. It's been that for years as a joke, I didn't honestly think a UT2007 was coming or would be announced by now. :bulb:

Comment

Working...
          X