• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-StreetShootOut)Beta Testers Needed!(

DM-StreetShootout

Beta Testers Needed Email me at domonDSPR@gmail.com

If You want to Test thanks

Here's A Shot!

Credits:Me! (And AngelH@rt For Static meshes and stuff!)

we want more and bigger res screenshots

Comment

Yeah, what he said...

Edit: nevermind...

Comment

Well I tested your screenshot and it failed because its too small. And you should have taken more pics and created an animated gif would have been better.

You know its kinda hard sitten here tryin to figure out how the hell am I suppose to get inside your map from this picture? Is there an icon on my desktop or sumpin?

How the heck can we beta test if you don't post a link to download?

Comment

Originally posted by vynum
          sumpin?
          What the hell's a sumpin?

I'm not being awkward or laughing at your spelling, f it is a misspell what was it supposed to be originally, if not ten wht th hell is a sumpin?

Comment

thxs. test it later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by nikoS
              What the hell's a sumpin?

I'm not being awkward or laughing at your spelling, f it is a misspell what was it supposed to be originally, if not ten wht th hell is a sumpin?
              "Sumpin'" is a colloquial expression of the word "something", commonly found in the Southern drawl dialect.

Comment

Kinda looks like DM-Black Hawk Down!

Looks cool! get a bigger picture!

Comment

I would be happy to test this map out but i need more screen shots befor i commite to a project like this.

Comment

1.Its A Private Beta for now

2.How DO I make ScreenShot Bigger?

Comment

Link I sent Out Is Not the updated beta wait an hour for new link please!

**EDIT** New Beta Is Not going to be out till late

tommorrowSorry Folks!

Comment

Originally posted by DomonDSPR
                        1.Its A Private Beta for now

2.How DO I make ScreenShot Bigger?
                        What resolution are you playing the game in? I'd suggest that you bump the games' resolution up to at least 1024x768 temporarily so you can make a screenshot. Be sure to turn on higher quality texture map and world detail options also. When you post the message, put the URL of the image inbetween the SCREENSHOT tags so that it is resized to fit these forums.

Example:
                        Code:
                        <SCREENSHOT>http://www.mysite.com/images/screencap.jpg</SCREENSHOT>
                        Just replace the < and > with [ and ]

Comment

For everyone who wanted a better screenshot.

Comment

From what I see in the picture, you have what appears to be a clothes line with tattered sheets strung across the map. If that's what that is, then that pretty . But, whatever it turns out to be, it is definitely apparent that you need to provide supports at each of the points where the string rises and falls.

I understand the bomb being buried, but I don't understand why the rest of the stuff is too.

Why do you have the two health and two shield bases grouped together like that?

I see a truck resting on top of a car, but the car looks to be scaled to small. It looks like the license plate on the truck is as big as the roof of the car.

I realize the map is called StreetShootOut, but don't you think it might be a good idea to allow people to enter those buildings on the side, and the roof as well.

Again with the weapon lockers.

This map and the map you created before this one are more like 1 on 1 CTF maps. Again, it appears you have created a simple box map. Here's what I suggest you do. Copy what you have created and duplicate it, then paste it around until you have created a square, then paste another section throught the middle so you have something like this:
                            • ||||||||||||
                              |||___ |||
                              ||||||||||||
                              |||___ |||
                              ||||||||||||

That would be somewhat better than what you have now, which appears to be simply this:
                            • |||||
                              |||||
                              |||||
                              |||||
                              |||||

The map reminds for some odd reason of the movie Tremors. Any ways, good luck with it.

Comment

I will Be sending Out The New Beta To All Beta Testers In a mintue Here's New Screens!

FeedBack Is Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X