Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A map made for Strike Force IN NEED OF BATE TESTERS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicolaz
    As for the name, I immediately thought of cuba when I saw some screens; think of *anything* related to cuba that people don't really know, and they'll think it's a great map name. After all, who cares about the name? It's the map itself that matters, and the map itself is looking great.
    Hmm, how about revolución?

Looks pretty darn cool!

Comment

Thanks AnubanUT2 your comment is real nice this kinda comment is what authors need to push them on thanks.

Yournan2000 i will try and add terrain in places ill see what comes thanks for your feedback it helps

ThunderTom sorry for being hard on you about quiting on your map dided mean it in a nasty way. revolución is this a place or some think what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Richyb
        ThunderTom sorry for being hard on you about quiting on your map dided mean it in a nasty way. revolución is this a place or some think what is it?
        No man, I was only kidding! revolución is spanish for Revolution.
        Well, I don't know, just a suggestion.

Comment

I put it in google and it took me to a site that i cant even read

Comment

I put it in google and it took me to a site that i cant even read
            Lol I'm not Spanish either, but I just used some Translation site.

Comment

Call it a cuba name go here http://www.cubamapa.com/ you tell me what one cuz to me they all sound odd even for a game. Theres one on there it is Holguin which is kinda ok but i dunno.

Comment

Call it a cuba name go here http://www.cubamapa.com/ you tell me what one cuz to me they all sound odd even for a game. Theres one on there it is Holguin which is kinda ok but i dunno.
                You seem creative enough. It's best you figure out a name. :up:

Comment

You seem creative enough. It's best you figure out a name.
                  Yea i know you would say that its not easy to think a cuba name is it

Comment

Working...
                  X