Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A map made for Strike Force IN NEED OF BATE TESTERS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A map made for Strike Force IN NEED OF BATE TESTERS.

name SFTDM-Operation-Nameless
    Compatibility: Mod Strike Force 2004
    Description: Any ideas is all ways welcome.
    Comments: I need help with the description and level name. I need testers to look at my map in detail and give loads of cool ideas and stuff as i am almust out of them. Not my map will only work in strike force 2004 in game, double clicking on desk top will make it crash even if you have strike force. Add my map to your strike force maps folder and play it in game.

Screenshot:

Credits: All the great people at Vision studios for there awsome stactic meshes and texturs/music.
    Homepage: to download the mode visit http://www.strikeforce2004.com/intel.html
    Download: private bate testing needed plz pm me.

It's looking great, almost makes me want to install "strike force"... Seriously, it's looking awesome.

As for the name, I immediately thought of cuba when I saw some screens; think of *anything* related to cuba that people don't really know, and they'll think it's a great map name. After all, who cares about the name? It's the map itself that matters, and the map itself is looking great.

Comment

Nicolaz thank you im realy clad you like the screen shots and stuff.
      I understand downloading a hole mod just to test the map is a mile stone and i completly understand people that wont do that.

The map name thing Cuba yea ill look into that thanks for the tip.

Comment

screens look good man, but i don't have the mod so i can't check it out.

:up: :up:

Comment

Could you please convert to UT2004 too ?

I want this nice map in UT2004 too !!!!!!
          please please please !!!
          :cry: :cry:
          thank you !:heart:

Comment

Yeah, I don't want to hit on SF, for old times sake and all, but you'd really be better off making it for multiple gametypes. Perhaps alongside a regular DM you could have a FO and SAS release too? Can't be too hard to convert it.

Comment

Yeah, I don't want to hit on SF, for old times sake and all, but you'd really be better off making it for multiple gametypes. Perhaps alongside a regular DM you could have a FO and SAS release too? Can't be too hard to convert it.
              yea a FragOps version would be great but im not quite sure what is SAS? I would do a version but must of the stactic and tex are from Vision Studios and getting permission would be all must inpossible.
              I want this nice map in UT2004 too !!!!!!
              Sorry buff i will try for you you make me feel bad know

Comment

Hey yeah this map for ut2004 alone, would be so nice. I love maps like this. I just use the remote strike mutator. Hope you release regular DM version. I would love to play this map. The screenshots are seductive.

Comment

Very very nice looking map! Don’t have the MOD to test this awesome looking map out . . . but i might port my map to the Strike Force Mod also. So when/if I do I will check this out. Anyways great job

Comment

Hey yeah this map for ut2004 alone, would be so nice. I love maps like this. I just use the remote strike mutator. Hope you release regular DM version. I would love to play this map. The screenshots are seductive.
                    I will but it will have to be a hole new map nuthink to do with this map at all. Just got to find some one who will let me use the stactic and texs first?????

.:ZiO:. thank you for your kind words but i realy dont think its a shine on that master piece of your map but thank you. The new SF mod is released very soon if you wont to port it over you better do it quick. Wow ZiO likes the look of my map mega

Comment

thank you !

this is one of Best looking map in UT2004 if you convert for us :heart: :up:
                      I cant wait !!!:cry:

Comment

hi mate,

looking good:up: . Not sure, but it looks ilke you haven't used terrain where needed, if you haven't i suggest you do.
                        If you want to maybe some kinda weather effects such as rain, thunder or lightning.

Only thing i can see what looks a bit weird its the skybox, it looks too much like a sheet. Maybe change it or something.

Nice work mate:up:

MsM

Comment

Yournan2000 you dont know how manny people say that about the sky box so i better chang it or ill get alot of people kicking my ***.
                          Thanks for your feedback its all ways good. The reason why there is no terrain is because of shadowing and Optimization i zoned it so it runs fast adding terrain in a map with zones like this is do able but you lose the shadowns and stuff. also there is soo much in terms of bsp and tex that adding terrain will make it slow real bad.
                          Right know its super fast even on aload of players and id like it to stay that way.

Comment

Looking forward to a DM or CTF version of this wonderful looking map. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Richyb
                              Yournan2000 you dont know how manny people say that about the sky box so i better chang it or ill get alot of people kicking my ***.
                              Thanks for your feedback its all ways good. The reason why there is no terrain is because of shadowing and Optimization i zoned it so it runs fast adding terrain in a map with zones like this is do able but you lose the shadowns and stuff. also there is soo much in terms of bsp and tex that adding terrain will make it slow real bad.
                              Right know its super fast even on aload of players and id like it to stay that way.
                              Agreed on terrain, however you could make small terrain sections which will be then zoneable. Also if you drop some zonefog in it should run a bit quicker as well:up:

MsM

Comment

Working...
                              X