[MAP:CTF/BR]FallenMoon[Feedback/UpdatedShots]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MAP:CTF/BR]FallenMoon[Feedback/UpdatedShots]

Hello again, last time I posted shots of my map it was in the editing forum before this area even opened. I haven't had much time to work on the map for the past week or so due to my RL job (nasty) taking up all my free time. But anyways, no more babble. I'm really pleased with the way the map is turning out, Ive been spending a lot of time collaberating with an artist friend of mine on this one, since artists tend to know what looks ugly and what doesn't Im taking each area slowly, making sure that they have as much atmosphere as possible. Even the new song that will be included with the release adds atmosphere. Blah blah blah get to the shots already, yeah yeah here they are, Let me know what you all think

I see specs on your shots, is that ash from the volcano? If so that's an amazing touch. Definately will add atmosphere.

Also, that volcano looks mighty mean in the background. It looks like it's off in the distance through the skybox. Very nice, indeed.

Definately want to see more shots when the map progresses.

Here's some emoticon responses:
    :up: :up: :up: :up:

Comment

yeah looks cool until now, I am looking forward and hope you will have soon a playable beta for the map, and be sure to post more screenshots of the map.

It's really difficult to rate a map with screenshots. The skybox remembers me a map, ScorchedEarth I think its called, but nevermind , keep up the good work!

Comment

holy **** looks niceeeeeeeeee!!! i hope it plays nice

Comment

WOW!.

Finally a map to look forward to....(there are a few others).
          This looks Really good, especially that little area with the weird tree and HUGE flytrap thing.

Have a realese date in mind.

Comment

I wish I had a release date...But with the new schedule I worked out, it will give me time to work on the map everyday, which is better than once a week I don't wanna get anyones hopes up but id say maybe 2-3 weeks.

Comment

STUNNED...

Wow is all I can say...
              :up: :up: :up:

This map will I keep my eyes on....Good Work...

Greetz_Wulfieboy_2001

Comment

Very nice, very atmospheric.
                But is that volcano the static mesh from ctf-magma?

Comment

Extremely nice looking map :up:.

Please post some more screenshots that show a general layout of the entire map.

Comment

Woah very nice detail, looks stunning

Comment

OMG! That looks very promising so far!

Comment

nice map. :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Looks great from those screenshots.:up:

Comment

WOW! You know, you should be thinking about the betterment of society. TAKE OFF WORK! Finish the map, dude!

Comment

And here i find another fine map that i cant wait to play, anychance of a beta or a ETA on final m8.

Comment

Working...
                              X