Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dates

Originally posted by BesigedB
      it was in one of the bonus packs
      And it was cool as hell. :up:

BTW BesigedB, nice avatar. Tis Fighter.

Comment

Teddie..

DM-Hyperblast was an original map. It's the final map you play, in the single player part of UT. It's the map that XAN is in..you beat him on this map to win the final trophy.

CTF-Midtown might be a custom map..I'd have to check, but I think it is. I know for certain DM-Hyperblast is original UT, as I played it long before I knew you could even d/l custom maps...

B.

Comment

Gotta say your a darn good mapper teddie keep up the suberb work and try to catch u on msn

Comment

CTF-Hydro16 is a official map that comes with the bp. (atlast it comes with the installation of goty edition of ut1.

Comment

Fantastic BR map bro, fast pace need to take care passing forces team play and no bugs Teddie you are truely a Mapping god If you ever take a break you should write a tutorial for the editer and Lightwave.My terrain still looks like the teletubbie's set I might just go that route as a theme map who knows. Not to push, I love the stuff that your doing but I have to ask bout my fav DOM_MuthaGiger any revisions yet ???please I just love the whole setting and the MUSIC(BTW do you have a producer??)You probably do all your own though. at any rate I'll take my tounge out of your ***** so you can get back to work. my best to you and your's. peace

Comment

OMG!~

Dude ur my hero i try mapping but im not l33t like u u need work on a cs ut2k3 map pack all cs maps into ut2k3? omg that would be nice or sof2 or some bad *** game !

Comment

then u need credit for being a one man team with class maps and decent webby.

ill get a link stuck up on byut.net

Comment

you dont have a byut link in your sig morba

Comment

* I am using the jedi mind trick!!!!! Teddie you must make me more maps! you *****!!

Comment

Originally posted by [OC]Mr B
                        While the subject is open...

Teddie, any chance of you having a go at remaking/porting either DM-Hyperblast or CTF-Midtown from the old UT?

Sorry I am late here..just catching up on this thread...DM-Hyperblast has already been ported tho I personally do not like it...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Dates

Originally posted by Teddie
                          That's one of them, bro. 15% done.
                          I LOVE YOU MAN. :cry:

Comment

After Zeto remake my PhobosMoon idea, if you forgot, i'll gladly remind you .

BTW, for the original theme map, you should make an abandoned castle, like a haunted one with scary voices coming out of the dungeon or from rooms say stuff like: "Help! Help! My God! Help! Ahhh!" Or just scream from fear, that outa be nice with secret rooms and stuff .

Comment

ya know what would be really neat... and diffrent!...

is if you do a remake of a classic level... but with a whole diffrent theme!

like, for example = make ctf-coret with a look of a battle torn city... roof blown off... cloudy sky moving fast overhead!

but you can do it with any level! Just takes some thinking about it

IMO = a CTF-Coret remake would probably get the most attention too :up:

Comment

Hehe, that'd be cool, he already sorta did that with Deck17. Something like Coret would rock. Or Hydro16. Except with like really cool looking water instead of slime.
                                Originally posted by Devastation 8
                                After Zeto remake my PhobosMoon idea, if you forgot, i'll gladly remind you .
                                Bleh, I do believe I requested Hydro16 first.

Also concerning Hydro16, if you ever do make one, I request that the slime pool be moving like it was in UT.

Comment

Working...
                                X