X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOMBING RUN??? FACING WORLDS 2003 [FuT] - [RELEASED]

Yah.

BR-Face2003[FuT] BOMBING RUN VERSION

Some asked for this. Some said you could not live without it (Moose!)... Enjoy.

The seven-year asteroid belt has formed around Earth's upper atmosphere once again. Like a swarm of bloated locusts they swirl high above. This has caused the Earth Government Council (EGC) to order evacuation of all Earth populants to neighboring non-hostile planets and their moons due to the possibility of one or more of the asteroids plummeting to the Earth. Therefore, the Tournament Commission has hastily moved the Tournament competitors to an uncharted "island-asteroid". It is believed that this floating mass was once an intergalactic meeting ground for nomadic religious sects because of the strange monastery-style towers at each end. This island-asteroid and its two towers have proven to be a perfect setting for Tournament Bombing Run matches. So face your enemy and let the games begin! NOTE: This is the Bombing Run version of this map. The CTF version is also available at http://www.funrealtournament2003.com.

DOWNLOAD MIRRORS
    --------------------
    http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=2472
    http://www.fasterfiles.com/pafiledb....on=file&id=164

CREDITS
    --------
    Remake UT2003 Mapper (BR-Face2003[FuT]): Teddie "teddabod" Tapawan
    Original UT1 Mapper (CTF-Face): Cedric "Inoxx" Fiorentino

Music: CTF-Face's original UT1 music "ForeGone" (composed by Michiel van den Bos) was used for this map. Mix phattened slightly by Teddie Tapawan (a.k.a. Smart Apple - http://mp3.com/smartapple).

THANKS
    --------
    Thanks to Cedric "Inoxx" Fiorentino, the creator of the original CTF-Face.

Thanks to the nice folks on the INA forums who asked for a Bombing Run version of Face2003[FuT].

Thanks to all the folks who play and support my maps. Makes me happy to make you happy.

PLAY INFO
    ----------
    Game: Unreal Tournament 2003
    Level Name: Facing Worlds 2003
    Game Type : Bombing Run
    Bot Support: yes
    Multiplayer: yes
    Custom Textures: yes
    Custom Static Meshes: yes
    Custom Music: yes
    Custom Sounds: yes

CONSTRUCTION
    ---------------
    Editors used: UnrealEd 3, Adobe Photoshop 6.0, MS PhotoDraw V2, LightWave Modeler 7, LightWave 3D 7, UVMapper, Poser 4 Pro, Cool Edit Pro, ACID Pro 3, ModPlug Tracker

SCREENSHOTS
    --------------

that is insane!!! but cool. good job. i enjoy all your maps teddie, i hope you dont stop for awhile.

Comment

Nice Teddie. Gonna have to download this one sometime to see how much better a mapper you are than me

Well done

Comment

Oh god how I wish I could map like that :cry:

Comment

Teddie strikes again!!!!
          Another quality map for the masses of UT2003 players! BR fans will be happy!

Comment

Very Very Good. Nice Job.

Comment

Just played a round, it's awesome.
              You can see the glow of the goal at the back of the tower (where the spawns are etc), I assume that's intentional?

Comment

w00t. Downloading now. I'll be back to say it's great later.

Comment

This map is dam weird...oh don't get me wrong...the map is fantastic...great job Teddie...it is just that when I have the flag on your typical Face maps I am used to fragging on the way across the levies....playing a BR version of course I can not do that...well I did...I keep throwing the ball ahead of myself and fragging the bots then picking it back up and running some more....will take some getting used to this type of face map....

Overall another quality Teddie map...

Good Show ole man....:up:

Comment

gj!!

and now.... for his next act...

uhhh....

HES GONNA DO A REMAKE OF CTF-LAPUTA][ and CTF-ESPRIT FROM UT!!!! :weird:

:haha: (its my favorite 2 maps)

Comment

CTF-Esprit[FuT] would pwn .

Your map is as ever amazing, but I just wanna say something else - you are very good at taking great screenshots man.

Comment

Thanks to the nice folks on the INA who asked for a Bombing Run version of Face2003[FuT]. I feel so special, I have never been thanked in a MAP readme before. :haha: Thx Teddy, I was playing the CTF map and it hit me (and some others) this would make a great BR map. DLing right now. Thans alot.:up:

Comment

Thank you for making a BR version of Face!
                          Downloading in progress...

Comment

Great map Teddie but........

Double jump to where my crosshair is for instant death.

Comment

Originally posted by §uper-]V[oose
                              Great map Teddie but........

Double jump to where my crosshair is for instant death.
                              Moose. Don't double jump there

Just kidding. I'll fix it. It's the goal radius poking through that wall.

[edit] Folks, I'll reply to your posts individually a little later. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X