Land Raider Helios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The Land Raider Helios is in the official Imperial Armor Update, if that is what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sorry mate but the landraider helios is not really codex which is why its not in the mod but there are a lot of other vehicles. nice ideas though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I won't be getting back to this one. Maybe the UT40K team will take your suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How about this:

when driving, it cannot shoot, but can open/close cargo hold with main fire, and when standing still, click alt fire so it deploys the clams into the ground and then the Wirlwhind Missle Launcher commes in action.
    When alt fire is pressed again, the clams get out of the ground and the WML is disabled.

When driving, it has no weapons, but it has brakes instead of chosing firing range.

Maybe that will work and kill the non-brake thing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xyx
    I very much doubt there will be an upgrade from my side. Dks has gone AWOL and I am preoccupied with the XS mod.

We had plans for a whole series of Land Raiders (Prometheus, Crusader, MKIII) based on an extremely flexible modular coding/model design.

Maybe we'd even have included a little "customize your Raider" mutator where you could pick the turrets yourself. Two lascannon sponsons, two hurricane bolter sponsons, a whirlwind missile launcher and an autocannon? All within the realm of possibilities.

Perhaps UT40K will upgrade our raider.
    Thanks for the info, I'll check with the UT40K people, we already use thier Weapons and models. :alien:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Matty
    could u gimme the link plz, i'd love to play on ur server if it has that on it!
    I'm so sorry, It's an internal LAN server. My company hosts "Parties" where we "techs" battle to the death and fend of Monsters. :alien:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It won't work properly on servers. Perhaps the UT40K version will.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by slobberblood
    I've downloaded this last week as part of my 40K theme for my invasion server. I hope you upload a future upgrade with your inprovements, But thank you for a wonderful model!
    could u gimme the link plz, i'd love to play on ur server if it has that on it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I very much doubt there will be an upgrade from my side. Dks has gone AWOL and I am preoccupied with the XS mod.

We had plans for a whole series of Land Raiders (Prometheus, Crusader, MKIII) based on an extremely flexible modular coding/model design.

Maybe we'd even have included a little "customize your Raider" mutator where you could pick the turrets yourself. Two lascannon sponsons, two hurricane bolter sponsons, a whirlwind missile launcher and an autocannon? All within the realm of possibilities.

Perhaps UT40K will upgrade our raider.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've downloaded this last week as part of my 40K theme for my invasion server. I hope you upload a future upgrade with your inprovements, But thank you for a wonderful model!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not me either, check post dates 2 users up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mr NulEnvoid did.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    who then?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not I.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i see u revived this year old thread Xyx