Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WIP] SwampCraft (Alpha Stages) CODER and SKINNER WANTED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WIP] SwampCraft (Alpha Stages) CODER and SKINNER WANTED)

Name: SwampCraft
    Version: 0.01 Alpha
    Compatibility: UT2004 (No other compatabilities yet)
    Description: This is the model I made for the SwampCraft vehicle.
    Comments: Now all I need is a coder and a skinner to get this baby out on the water!
    Screenshot:

-or-
    Click here

Credits: (so far) FlakDino454
    Homepage: Jurassic Carnage Clan
    Download: n/a

Made it with Maya:up:
    I have found that Mac users can go just that far in Unreal Editing!

awwwwwwww, MEGABUMP:down: :cry:

c'mon guys this is my first model say something!

Comment

I say it looks a bit too basic. Nice concept though.

Comment

Originally posted by Slainchild
        I say it looks a bit too basic. Nice concept though.
        ya im new to maya, but i'll work on it. what about a coder and skinner? u know any?

Comment

hey flakdino that's a cool model looks like ur about as good as me at maya - i just started too

anyway, if you're bored sometime maybe you could show me how to get my first model in to the animation browser

Good luck. :heart:

Comment

Originally posted by Sabo
            hey flakdino that's a cool model looks like ur about as good as me at maya - i just started too

anyway, if you're bored sometime maybe you could show me how to get my first model in to the animation browser

Good luck. :heart:
            thnx man. i now just about as much about animation in maya as you, so im afraid i cant help you

Comment

I'd say it needs an engine, a rudder and something to stop it from dipping its nose into the water and going under. A board, chair, gun and fan do not a vehicle make.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx
                I'd say it needs an engine, a rudder and something to stop it from dipping its nose into the water and going under. A board, chair, gun and fan do not a vehicle make.
                go easy on me man i just learned maya and made it with a one button mouse!

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx

actully a fan does make some boats go :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by FlakDino454
                    go easy on me man i just learned maya
                    Hey, just giving feedback. Your maya skilz > my maya skilz. :up:

Originally posted by FlakDino454
                    one button mouse!
                    After all these years, they still haven't fixed that? :bulb:

Comment

They don't see it as a problem. We have an extra context key anyways. (or whatever the term is)

Though I still prefer my Logitech mouse from when I used my PC

Comment

****, whats up with all the new vehicle makers that are appearing..

Anyways, I give you two links that should have all the info you need. It can be a bit confusing, but this is where I (as well as others) started at. I had more links at one point, but I have lost them during a reformat.

http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/SVehicleCreation
                        http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/SVehicleReference

If you have any NON-MODELING related questions about vehicles, drop me a line AFTER you have read these pages.

Cheers.

Comment

interested

id be happy to help iv done alot of code and modeled and skinned
                          some working mech vehicles for ut animations are coded to = speed in it part of a mod that is fun but ppl are mad since it used some chaos ut code http://home.comcast.net/~meholick/MUTATOR.zip

note (DWSWEPS) mod was made for the fun of playing ppl will try to say i have no right to release this mod but thier mod was open source so its thier own fault for leaveing it that way. im sure people have used parts of my mods for thier own ends. go ahead as long as its not exactly the same .

Comment

Working...
                          X