Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

YARM / TD Vehicle Pack UPDATE Released May 31 2014 [BETA Ver 128][DL][PICS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah... the biggest bug I have seen is the one for the MH-6 alt, once I was sitting on the platform things, when I tried to get off, it would not let me :s

May I ask, is that going to be the only vehicle released in the next update? The MH-53, just curious.

Comment

• The regular MH-6 has some ejector problems as well.

It's also easy to rush the flag in ym-sangrevalley with it.

Another use for the MH-6 is to get a bunch of bots to sit in it in invasionpro, drive the MH-6 somewhere out in the open, get into passenger seat, eject. Then, find a car, drive and hide somewhere, notice all the monsters have been piling up UNDER the MH-6, and then proceed to roadkill...

Comment

• @ Dy1ngs0ul: I'll try to recreate/fix the MH-6 Alt eject bug, but unfortunately can't make any guarantees.
        @ arbee: Yeah, the AH/MH-6 is way too fast for SangreValley. I've been kicking around making an alternative vehicle to swap with the manta.

The other vehicles I'd like to add (though they probably won't be in the next release) are the LAV-25 in two flavors, standard and air-defense, and some sort of ATV (kind of like Halo and BF:BC). I might just release the current version just to get some feedback on the MH53, and then add the other vehicles later.

Comment

• Don't matter, as long as it is getting released, unlike some people who say they making something, then never release it. Can't wait for new new updates for YARM

Comment

• How's progress?

Comment

• I hope the YARM update comes at the same time as this. They both look great so far!

Comment

• New version of the vehicle pack has been posted on 30 June 2012, see first post for the link. The only real significant change is the addition of the MH53 Helicopter. I also tweaked the AH/MH-6 and UH-60 helicopter models to give them better windows. The IFAV model was updated slightly to add some tail lights too.

The weather is beginning to get real good out here and the mountains are calling so I'm not sure when I'll get around to posting another update (probably end of the summer unless its only simple bug fixes).

Comment

• NON-GF MIRRORS: Direct via Dropbox // Direct via Google Drive // Indirect via MEGA

Comment

• I've been working on some new vehicles over the last two weeks: a Zodiac Raft, an ATV, and two versions of the LAV-25 (Infantry Fighting Vehicle version and and Air Defense version). Here are some pics of the new vehicles and the existing ones in the pack.

I'm hoping to release the next version in a month or so. I still need to finish the "code" side of things for the LAV-25s (weapons code and destruction/explosion effects), though the Zodiac Raft and ATV are basically complete.

Comment

• Can't view the pictures in large because my browser is warning me of an invalid safety certificate. O_o

But a LAV-25 sounds nice!

Comment

• Imageshack changed their format/layout so the picture links now use an https address rather than the old http. I'll see if I can edit the post a bit.

Comment

• Using firefox it worked. Looks good!

Also, is there a chance that the vehicles could get a camo skin some time? I already tried to modify the MBT skin on my own but as it is mirrored it is hard to get a good result...

Comment

• Yes - best way to embed the hires pictures adresses
                            (in properties) in [img]...[/img] and ...[/spoiler] codes or
                            to attach them direct to the epicgames forums post!

Comment

• this vehicle mod is good i liked especiality drive the hammer with TitanRPG i make awesome stunts and awesome tank shells dogdes i was drive fast then jump realy high from the hill and swith to gunner and shoot at the tank with the tiple damage artefact! and yes the H6 attack helicopter... it looks realy weak... his minigun deals realy low damage... same for the missiles... and add to him more HP because he getting destroyed easly with 2 avaril hits and its became realy annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by meowcat View Post
                                Here are a few pics of the MH-53 (CH-53?). Have not done much with it yet (no special features just yet). What I'm thinking of adding is the capability to pick up ground transport vehicles. Right now there are two passenger weapons, and a cargo area that players can stand in while it is being flown around (kind of fun to shoot from the back while the bots are piloting!).

<-> <->
                                where you get that weapon mutator mod?

Comment

Working...
                                X