No announcement yet.

DM-Yro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you could try a test with a slight hue from the sunlight?

Very little saturation, just enough so the artificial lights stand out but still blends with the sunlight. Just a little more warmth to see how it tests.

Comment

It looks great, but personally i don't like the green colour . Well maybe that just me...

Comment

It looks great, but personally i don't like the green colour . Well maybe that just me...
        No, it's not just you. I don't like it too. :bulb: I'm still experimenting with the texture and colour of the central hallway.

Comment

Okay, how about some red? Or whatever....

Comment

Nice map .. just wanted to mention that sometimes when I get close to the windows I see some red and green bands of color .. they are faint but they are there. The map is very slick and I really like this clean look. There is another map that has a very similar look ... I can't recall the name of it but have you done any others in this style? At any rate very nice ... looking forward to the final. Oh yeah this is a stationary sky base? I see the clouds moving but nothing else? Just wondering if this was intentional or is this supposed to be a moving base? :up:

Comment

just wanted to mention that sometimes when I get close to the windows I see some red and green bands of color
              Yeah, it's supposed to look a little like plastic.

but have you done any others in this style?
              Nope, not yet. But I have some ideas...

Oh yeah this is a stationary sky base? I see the clouds moving but nothing else? Just wondering if this was intentional or is this supposed to be a moving base?
              The construction is hoovering in the air. So yeah, it's stationary. And the clouds are moving to make the sky more interessting and realistic.

Comment

awsome map. I really like it.

Comment

WOW it is extremely well done. i like the music too, it makes u feel happy to kill people

Comment

i like the music too, it makes u feel happy to kill people
                    The music is my way of telling the people: "enjoy the map and have fun"

Comment

Originally posted by R0Y
                      The music is my way of telling the people: "enjoy the map and have fun"
                      And we do ... :up:

Comment

The first screen jumped out at me.. looks great. Some of the other areas lack a little contrasts but no biggy.

It did remind me of a mix of 2 of my own maps (mindgames2 and Starfall) due to the use of chrome pipes, similar textures.. and .. what appears to be a very similar looking screen. However, every map I see reminds me of other maps in some ways (especially these days).

I think it is a job well done from the screens. Will try to remember to put it on my DL list when I re-install UT2k4 this week.

rgds

Comment

Working...
                        X