Description:
    Comments:
    Screenshot:
    Credits:
    Homepage:
    Download: Name: DM-Omniscient
    Version: 1 billion
    Compatibility: n/a
    Description: Omniscient means knowing all, so at different intervals during the level, things will change. Doors will open, and others will close. This will go on fort he entire map, and I am planning to have something that displays the current interval the map is in. Non-important doors will toggle every 2-6 seconds, and More important doors, to better weapons/health and stuff, will toggle less frequently. There are also a lot of secret passageways, which I will add in when I am complete. So knowing the passage ways will help you get around the map more quickly and steathily. I'm not that close to finishing it, but I wanted some feedback on how it looks, and if you have any suggestions, they'd be greatly appreciated. Some big areas need more meshes.
    Comments: Pikachu
    Screenshot: (sorry they're so big... )

Credits: me, epic, yeah
    Homepage: n/a
    Download:not for a while .

thank you for your time

sounds like a good idea...I'd say to work on the lighting and texturing more and it could be a great map

Comment

seems to be an good layout

but maybe some beter graphic's screens we can get

Comment

Needs more cowbell. And static meshes.

Also, nothing in that first pic should be pitch black.

Comment

yes..ambient lighting and some grey distance fog would be good additions

Comment

It's so monotonous. Needs some more colorful textures!

Comment

I think it looks really cool......it looks like a WWII bunker or something like that.....

When I watched discovery channel there was a program about one of the nazi bunkers where they made rockets......it kinda looked like your map:up:

any idea when it's going to be finished?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback

I am making new meshes now, and i also added some subtle orangey fog, looks pretty good. I agree with dimensionseven, it does look just orange. The texture is originally green, so I'll try and make that a little more apparent.

I'll have more screens later. Thanks for the suggestions

edit:

added some green into there. Anyone have suggestions? It doesn't look subtle enough to me... I'll keep tweaking it.

Comment

I like the look of the map judging on the screens, and I agree it needs a bit more with color too. The snowy theme looks nice (and this comes from a guy who saw too much snow this season as usual), too. Can't wait to try this one out.

Comment

Adding to the "green" theme...

I still gotta add more meshes

Comment

the [shot] and [/shot] tags are your friend.

Comment

That looks nice! Maybe you could edit the floor texture and make it just a little bit more greeny.

Comment

Looks cool! :up:
                          I want gameplay over graphics, so I donĀ“t care if a map is alittle cubic.

@RoflDaemon: I think links are good, makes 56k-ers happy and me who uses a connection with download limit.

Comment

Coowl weedplants in it btw i love snow maps and best is when its twiligt on the maps that gives a good gameplay and look

Comment

Alright... Here's my last post until I release the map. I have about half the map decorated... this is the main finished area. It should be done in about a month...

Comment

Working...
                              X