• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RoadKill Warriors Alpha 1 released!

Name: RoadKill Warriors
    Version: alpha v0.1
    Compatibility: UT2004 + ECE v1.1
    Description: RoadKill Warriors is a post apocalyptic total conversion and inspired to some extent on the Mad Max movies and other Postapocalyptic movies and games.
    RKW is all about Multiplay, where two tribes (Survivors vs Bloodhunters) fight against eachother for fuel and dominance.
    The game includes a variation of vehicles, all with mounted weaponry.
    The RKW weaponry has a mixture of modern armory such as machineguns, pistols, scoped rifles, crossbows, rocket launchers, flamethrowers and
    homemade melee weaponry such as throwable knifes, axe's, spears, longbows, explosives etc.

Comments:
    Screenshot:
    Credits: RoadKill Warriors Development Staff
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

TeamLead - JuanDaMan

Code - SuperDre, Capone, GreaseMonkey, JuanDaMan

Maps & 3DMeshes - MadHorse, JuanDaMan, BeardMonkey, GreaseMonkey

Characters/Skins - EarlEstes, JuanDaMan, Digerr

Vehicles - GreaseMonkey, JuanDaMan, EarlEstes, CheeseSteakJim

Additional Animations - JuanDaMan

Sound - Badass, JuanDaMan, GreaseMonkey

Weapons - JuanDaMan, CheeseSteakJim, Yezariael

Concepts - Last-V8

Music - Zoolook

Homepage: www.roadkillwarriors.com
    Download: http://download.beyondunreal.com/bro...ublic_alpha01/

Congrats guys, I've been waiting on this one for awhile now.

d/l now

Epic shoud have doubled the amount of time for the contest. Good things take time.

Comment

Nice work guys, coolness indeed. The cars are great....wait ummm, where's the women?

Comment

hehe, there is one woman.. but she looks more like a man.. LOL..

Comment

nice !!! model is hot ! vehicle is cool !

Map is so HUGE !!! I lost in map ... Could you make all models can playable in UT2004 too ?
          I really want those models in UT2004 too thank you !:cry: :heart: :up:
          :up:

Comment

Bot in game but they dont play with me ..

:cry: I hope next version Bots working more better :heart: :up:

Comment

Very Impressive for an Alpha

This mod is very fun. It turned out much better than I expected, Especially for an alpha. The models and textures of the vehicles are very well done. I can't wait for the patch. When this mod starts to get polished up its gonna be awsome. Lets just hope this mod does not stop development and die like shattered oasis did.

Comment

"Dunno but, we all get to be a King one day and then it all fades away afterwards."

Comment

oohh, looks nice, I will dling sometime soon. :up:

oh, just wondering, is there pedestrians, traffic or any of the sort?

Comment

Ok, i downloaded it, great job on it, but try and make the default vehicle view 3rd person. i always have to type in 'behindview 1' just to see the normal view. Everything else seems good. :up:

Comment

Just roll your mouse wheel back or forward to go into different levels of third person.

Comment

Yes, there will be a patch, we're working on it.. When will it be released? don't know yet, but it won't be month's or something..
                        We're planning on fixing/adding some major stuff and then release a patch, so it's more a matter of weeks.. after that we'll fix some more and release another patch..

Normally in UT2004 to switch between 3rd and 1st view you can use <F4>.. but you can also set a key (if it can't at the moment then I'll add it for the next release)..

The only problem we have now, is that we only have 1 server and that one is only a loaner..

Comment

Heres a pick of a Camaro that will might be in the upcoming patch.
                          (4th post down)

http://roadkill.beyondunreal.com/for...opic.php?t=122

Comment

RoadKill Warriors Alpha 2 is Out !!!

http://unrealtournament2004.filefron..._Alpha_2;59666

:heart: :up:
                            but why this model is gone ?? I hope he come back next version :cry:

Comment

It was replaced by the male survivor with football shoulder pads.

Comment

Working...
                              X