DM-FromHell get it here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-FromHell get it here :)

Well its finished as much as my maps ever are. Unfortunatly its one hell of a download, 43mb Please don't DL this unless you know what my maps are like, its quite small but there's heaps of atmospheric junk in there. The texture file is over 50mb even with DX1 compression because most of the textures are 512x512.
    10mb of meshes and a bunch of sounds. It plays a decent game on my Athlon 2200+ which is no monster machine these days.
    Its all just for fun and to keep me out of myschief.
    I had a bit of a problem with the lighting so you may have to mess with the in game settings to get it looking good. Its a little gory in certain spots so if that kind of thing gets to you then please don't DL this.
    well here it is, hope those who dare the DL get as much fun out of playing it as I have doing it
    http://mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=1526
    if anyone had trouble getting it started please let me know here ASAP Thanks

dl'ing now.

Yeah that's a biggie file, but I bet it's worth it.

Comment

Looking forward to trying it.

Comment

Hot ****!!! Getting it now!

Comment

Brilliant.

Comment

Great map..very atmospheric!

Inspired me to take a tour around 2019 again..saw a few things I missed

Comment

Haven't played yet, but just wondering: How come you don't put meshes, textures and sounds inside the map file? Something that annoys me a lot... :/

Comment

freaking amazing dude! Great fps, too!!! Love it ....

Comment

You have another Download location? I just cant bring myself to download a file at 9k/s

Comment

Additional Mirrors

Always check Mapraider Two additional mirrors there: FasterFiles and FileFront

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=1526

Comment

Beautiful as always ... too bad that the default weapons & gametypes in UT'03 really aren't suited to maps like this.

Even lawdogs is a bit out of place on that map, but it does look a bit better with cowboys instead of futuristic weapons & juggernauts.

Comment

Let me just say that im having a blast with this map. its another work of art that is great fun to play. It may feel tight and cramped but...........I still love it!!
                        Thanx AngelHeart for your time and patience on creating this spectacular map.

Comment

Supoib. :up:

Comment

42MB?? wow...

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I know this kind of thing isn,t to everone's tast, but as long as there's a few people getting a kick out of it, then I'm happy

Comment

Working...
                              X