Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAr of the Galaxies team recruiting!

hey,
    If you can do anything besides BETA testing that would help this mod out please post here and ill pm you. remember to post what you do too. We also accept people who can stand on their head

in case some people dont know what War of the Galaxies is its the warhammer 40k mod.

Comment

Come on guys and gals!

Comment

Hint : not everyone knows what Wh40k is and why they would want to help you ...

What is your current status ?
        Do you have a design-document ?
        (ie : do you know what you want ? 'Wh40k' is just too big to even think you can finish it before hell freezes over... )

Comment

I wouldn't bother mate, they are redesigning all the tech and vehicles for 40k

Comment

bah, they've redesigned all the tech & army-details in every version of their release from the 'rogue trader' armylists to the current edition.
            Dwarfs/Squats are gone, as is the Harlequin-army.
            Orkz had a beautiful chaotic armylist ...
            Chaos is way too normal as an army ...
            etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JaFO(JBE)
              bah, they've redesigned all the tech & army-details in every version of their release from the 'rogue trader' armylists to the current edition.
              Dwarfs/Squats are gone, as is the Harlequin-army.
              Orkz had a beautiful chaotic armylist ...
              Chaos is way too normal as an army ...
              etc.

Squats ARE returning Their armour counts as termi armour.

Orks are better now, they sued to be puny and looked ****, the new ones are much nicer.

The chaos stuff has only really had the space marine aspect explored so far, next month they release Codex: Eye of Terror which focuses on the Chaos gods.

Comment

They had that stuff ages ago in the two 'Realm of Chaos' hardcover books and as always you get to pay for it again
                There is a ton of stuff for chaos armies both WHFB & 40k in those books. It's rated 'mature' though so it might not be for you .

I'd wish someone made a few good nurgle or slaanesh (sp?) models & skins. With the detail in UT'03 now that shouldn't be impossible.
                Those Khorne spacemarines are just too boring and worst of all they look alike. That's something that's absolutely not 'chaos'.

Comment

Originally posted by JaFO(JBE)
                  They had that stuff ages ago in the two 'Realm of Chaos' hardcover books and as always you get to pay for it again
                  There is a ton of stuff for chaos armies both WHFB & 40k in those books. It's rated 'mature' though so it might not be for you .

I'd wish someone made a few good nurgle or slaanesh (sp?) models & skins. With the detail in UT'03 now that shouldn't be impossible.
                  Those Khorne spacemarines are just too boring and worst of all they look alike. That's something that's absolutely not 'chaos'.
                  Thanks but I've been collecting Citadel for 10 years now

I only pay 50% of the cost of stuff anyway.

Comment

id think itd be cool to help out but i dont think id really be of much assistance, specially since my pos unrealed f**ked itself up....

Comment

It's sad that this mod will never be released...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Free
                        **covers ears**

IM NOT LISTENING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Free
                          whoever told you that is full of the brown stuff that comes out my butt! who told you that?

Comment

in case you dont know what warhammer 40k is check this out! www.warhammer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Beefypeanut
                              whoever told you that is full of the brown stuff that comes out my butt! who told you that?
                              I think it was "common sense".

Don't mean to be offensive, but:

You don't seem professional enough to be a mod-"pr-guy".
                              The progress shown on your website isn't much. Your team is pretty small.
                              Not many skilled people here show interest to join your mod, which is a pity. I would love to see a WH40k mod instead of the countless "realism"-mods that don't go beyond the stage of m16 and ak47 renders.

Comment

Working...
                              X