Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zentak
    Looks fun, I'll test this
    You could do different snowballs depending on the effect you want.
    Would still be 1 hit - 1 death, but we could think of snowballs packed with rocks gibbing the player, another type causing great momentum, etc...
    Scorch > and packed snowballs would have a greater damage radius ?
    The "too many ammo issue" could be solved by making the ammo disappear after a few seconds.
    Just my opinion
    Yea, a greater damage radius. Kind of like the Bio gun.

Comment

This makes me want to make a weapon where you actually have to pick up snow off the ground to make a snowball. You could pack it more and more to get further distance, and maybe you could stockpile several snowballs on the ground so you can throw several quickly if someone comes by. Heh... that would be fun!

Comment

Zeekpunk is there a place i can contact you about something, its urgent. Thx

Comment

zeekpunk@hotmail.com - email/msn
          thedeclinerocks- aim

maybe you could stockpile several snowballs on the ground so you can throw several quickly if someone comes by. Heh... that would be fun!
          change a turret into a big pile of snowballs and the firetype to the snowballs. Makes me think of that movie Elf where hes throwing tons of snowballs at a time at those kids.

Comment

So, what's the status on this mut? Where do I get the most recent copy for this Christmas?

Comment

why no make a weapon mod so snowballs can be thrown in any level

imagine this in Smote, Deck 17, Magma or Inferno, thisll give whole new meaning to "A snowballs chance in hell"

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Chaos
                As Frank Zappa would say, "dont eat the yellow snow". However I would say, "throw the yellow snow in someone's face!" :P.
                The deadly yellow snow, right there where the huskies go....And the husky wee wee, i mean the doggy wee wee has blinded me! I can't see!!! rofl! zappa's genius will never be fully appreciated.

Nice Snowball fight mod, but i got a 404 when i went to dl

Comment

Originally posted by LOVE-FEST
                  So, what's the status on this mut? Where do I get the most recent copy for this Christmas?
                  +1 :up:

Comment

i guess pcmods took it down. I dont have any plans to work on it any more but the code is with the zip file. Ill find/upload a backup copy and post a link to it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeekPunk
                      i guess pcmods took it down. I dont have any plans to work on it any more but the code is with the zip file. Ill find/upload a backup copy and post a link to it soon.
                      Good. Thanks. I want to release a Zeitkind Winter Version, with lots of snow.

Comment

download link fixed

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeekPunk
                            download link fixed
                            I installed it and i'm not seeing it show up in the mutator list for DM.

*EDIT:
                            Never mind. I get it. It's a game type; not a mut.

2nd question. How do I get more snowballs? Let me see if I have to physically place the snow ball ammo in the map... brb

Comment

woot! woot!:up:

*Edit: got it to work...but could you make it an optiuon to be teamed or not?

Comment

I can't get it to work for some reason. Where do I place all of the folders and files?

Comment

Working...
                                X