• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Very, very cool. Looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This map has come a long long way, and looks very good now. I can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FINALLY

Its done!

Release VERY soon!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NulEnvoid
    Is this map a dead project now?
    lol, not quite my friend all will be revealed soon.

MsM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm, I wonder what Kyle and Barballs mean

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nope it not dead. FAR from it

You'll be informed soon enough

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ah... I think I know what you're on about. Good news then

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nope.
    thats all im intitled to say

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this map a dead project now?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by barballs
    Next beta is on the way. Between HL2 work and birthday(tmw) I've not had much mapping time. But I promise to get the next out soon!
    Happy birthday, relax and enjoy

Originally posted by Yournan2000
    too bright outside mate, lower the brightness on your sunlight or spotlight actor.
    If you do, please not too much as I think it adds a unique freshness to the map. I'd hate to see the crispness of the lighting lost.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    too bright outside mate, lower the brightness on your sunlight or spotlight actor.

MsM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As in make it so that you have to lift jump almost perfectly to get up there? That will be the goal as such. There are however no pickups/weapons or cover up there at all. So while you may have height advantage you will not the luxury of cover.

I've been very busy this past week. Next beta is on the way. Between HL2 work and birthday(tmw) I've not had much mapping time. But I promise to get the next out soon!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds sweet :up:

Been thinking about those upper towers and the lift time a bit more, while they're good fun I think maybe the maps gameplay may benefit with those areas either being no go or a lot harder to get to.

Anyway, look forward to the next beta.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm going to miss the crispness of the light in the last beta
    Well don't fret buddy both a day and night version will be available.
    So you can pick which one you like the most!

With the air time, aren't some of those upper areas going to be problamatic re camping now that they look very dark?
    Once up there you can see a lot. You are also a sitting duck. You will only be able to stand on the pipes and there is no cover what so ever. plus I am putting no items up there. I played a few games with bots and I had no difficulty with them when they jumped up there. I dont know though I might but some lighting around them anyway just to make it easier for the other players to see them. We'll see how it works when the beta 2 is released.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's looking good, two things visually relating to the lighting though:

I'm going to miss the crispness of the light in the last beta
    With the air time, aren't some of those upper areas going to be problamatic re camping now that they look very dark?

Nice looking improvements, personally though I prefered the last beta's lighting. But darker may work better due to the size of the level, so I guess I'll have to wait until I play it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X