No announcement yet.

Happy Halloween! FreekBoyG's Necris with Enhanced team colors [PICS][UPDATED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Halloween! FreekBoyG's Necris with Enhanced team colors [PICS][UPDATED]

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

UPDATE Bic found a few problems with the text files, please download the updates if you already downloaded the skins. Changes now included in the full download

Updated text files

Name: FreekBoy's Necris Skin Pack with Team Colors
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Description: Gene }»F®èékßøÿG«{ Sprague's 2k3 Necris skin pack updated for 2k4 with Team colors. 9 Skins in the pack.
    Comments:

I promised I'd get these out by Halloween and here they are. These skins have not been altered in any way whatsoever. the only things that have been done are adjustments to the hues and curves to give the skins team colors. The previous version colorized the whole skin which some did not like. This version has team colored highlights. I hope you guys enjoy them.

Server Admins- of the files you will need to push the skins to your clients are included minus the compressed files. Instructions for pushing them are in the readme.

Screenshots:
    [shot]http://img100.exs.cx/img100/4808/Shot01725.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://img100.exs.cx/img100/7195/Shot01715.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://img100.exs.cx/img100/8460/Shot01717.jpg[/shot]

Credits: the one and only F®èékßøÿG. These have been my favorite skins since the moment I saw them.
    Kami, NotoriOus Bic and Nathjan for beta testing.
    JaFo for his bot manager.
    Flytag for keeping me motivated.
    Download:
    Mirrors:
    Download Zip Thanks to EFA for hosting.

To be able to play with the skins in single player, you'll need to follow the instructions in the readme file

You can read more about F®èékßøÿ and see more of his work here:
    http://www.skincity.beyondunreal.com
    and on his website:
    http://www.xmortalityx.com/FreekBoyG/

YAY! These rock, worth every second to download :heart: Thank you Flak

Comment

Originally posted by EFA11
      YAY! These rock, worth every second to download :heart: Thank you Flak

+1

Comment

Um... sshots? Please tell me you renamed the pertinent files so there won't be a godzillion version mismatches all over the place...

*edit* Not trying to be mean, mind, just doing my bit to preserve the space- time continuum as we know and love it...

Comment

Wow... I can't believe I almost missed this....

So what's different from the last release, and like Discord said, please tell me that the package is different name (I beg you as a fellow server admin!)

Originally posted by Discord
          Um... sshots? Please tell me you renamed the pertinent files so there won't be a godzillion version mismatches all over the place...

*edit* Not trying to be mean, mind, just doing my bit to preserve the space- time continuum as we know and love it...

Comment

Yup, packages are all named as the ORIGINALS were, not as they were my first pack. Kragoth had to be renamed completely since Epic has a Kragoth in the bonuse pack. He's now Kargoth. ^^ As for screenshots, as mentioned above, coming soon. I promised I'd get these out today and it set me back in a lot of other things, I'll get to them asap.

The original names of the skins were used because it was asked for so many times in the old thread.

These skins don't have the complete read and complete blue skins like the originals, just portions of the skins. Some people felt doing it the way I did before detracted from the skins.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
              Yup, packages are all named as the ORIGINALS were, not as they were my first pack.
              Yay, we're saved!

GJ then... DLing. :up:

Comment

:up: :heart:

Comment

Screenshots added.

Here are some more:

Comment

Can't extract the rar for some reason (7Zip) . Guess I'll bust out WinRar later...

Anyway, nice job there, very Necrisy now. Should work well for those to whom aesthetics matter more.

Comment

I want to switch to one of these guys but Johnny is holding a gun to my head :cry:

Comment

OMFG! DLING!!!!

necris r teh pwnz!
                        but the ECE necris sux imo

Comment

Trail it just wouldn't be right if you were anything but Johnny.

I'll try to get a zip file up today, it will be much larger though.

Comment

*Oh yes*
                            This is so good for so many reasons!

:up: :up:

Comment

flak! what a pleasant surprise!!!! They look fabtacular! I have a set I whipped up myself, but I think Ima backup mine, and try these instead!

D/L

oh and in case anyone missed this,

Comment

Working...
                              X