• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Torlan Presents Official HaloUT v1.0 [ PICS only /No DLs]

Name: HUT P1.5 --==>> HaloUT TC Mod v1.0
    Version: Alpha/Beta1
    Compatibility: UT2004 v3323
    Description:Project Torlan internally known as Project Nexus non-profit Mod Team's Official Phase 1.5 of HUT and Version 1.0 of HaloUT ... vehicles, weapons, maps, etc. see below for a full description ... *converted from the Official Registered Halo Products which are copyrighted IP of Microsoft, Gearbox, and Bungie. All Rights Reserved *(some of the content while original still contains elements of the Halo Product)
    Comments: There will be two releases ... the last of our "content packs" known as P1.5 and the first version of our TC Mod known as HaloUT v1.0.
    Screenshot: All throughout the thread
    Credits: *** MAJOR CREDIT goes to Microsoft, Microsoft Game Studios, Bungie, and Gearbox Software, L.L.C. ... all rights reservered by the aformentioned companies. **** Thanks for Halo now and always.

--==>Streamline Studios/Hourences for the great name and map, ONS-Torlan <<==--

--==>>Special thanks to Chief Developer Evil Engine for accepting our invitation to join the Project Torlan Team as Chief Developer and kick off HUT v1.0 <<==--

CaptainValor our Chief Project Architect, Team Torlan, Content Architect Liaison ArcDarkangel, Epic, Atari, and all the devs working on this project to provide additional content for the community. Of course I have to thank this wonderful community for it's continuing support of the Project.

--==>> Thanks to Jiggy for coming up with the HUT acronym... that sounds so cool <<==--

Homepage: http://torlan.forerunners.org/
    Download: N/A

--==>> ETA for the Second installment is 12/18. <<==--

*The second installment of content features vehicles by Marc Jensen (the original author of the Halo Vehicles for UT2K4), All new MCs, at least one map, several of the HaloUT weapons, a custom VP by Unreal Grrl and also a skin or two from Klasnic.

--==>> An ETA for the TC has not been finalized. <<==--

*** ---==> UPDATE 12-10-2004 <==--- ****

For the latest news visit our website and our forums.

*** ---==> End Update <==--- ***

Bet you expected me to reply first?

This sounds cool, but I dont if I can wait 9 weeks. (starts thinking of things to do).

Comment

Re: Project Torlan Presents Official HaloUT Content [HUT P2 - PICS coming/No DLs]

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
      --==>> ETA for the Second installment is 9 weeks. <<==--

Perfect, :up: :up: :up:

Comment

I have 9 weeks to finish my map? Cap told me I had a month, I guess this lightens my work load a bit then

Comment

Pics of Coolness!

Working on a clip function that shows how much ammo in current clip:

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Chaos
            I have 9 weeks to finish my map? Cap told me I had a month, I guess this lightens my work load a bit then
            I think he meant a beta 2 in 4 weeks with the map being ready to ship bug free in 9 weeks. Peace. How the heck are you by the way ... hit me on IM tomorrow if you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip777
              Pics of Coolness!

Working on a clip function that shows how much ammo in current clip:

Hey cool, I will edit the HUD graphic to represent bullets instead of lines too. I never sent you the latest .U file that has the assault rifle with a closer-to-halo perspective, and fixed the tracers so they are yellow when normal , but blue and red when used in teams. This code I'm speaking of isnt important to you right now, since I will just absorb what you achieve into the current code so we get a complete package. Let me know when your ready so I can add what you make into the weapon code so we can get testers on it.
              Excellent work so far SLIP!

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
                I think he meant a beta 2 in 4 weeks with the map being ready to ship bug free in 9 weeks. Peace. How the heck are you by the way ... hit me on IM tomorrow if you get a chance.
                Heh, nope, Cap specifically told me it had to be totally ready within a month He must be getting misinformation, he said also the vehicles and weapons would be done in a month. My map is coming along pretty well, although I am having a couple of new problems (I will not say here don't worry ). Anyways I don't want to get this thing too off topic so if you have anything more to say feel free to PM me or email me.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Chaos
                  Heh, nope, Cap specifically told me it had to be totally ready within a month He must be getting misinformation, he said also the vehicles and weapons would be done in a month. My map is coming along pretty well, although I am having a couple of new problems (I will not say here don't worry ). Anyways I don't want to get this thing too off topic so if you have anything more to say feel free to PM me or email me.
                  This isn't just about you .. everyone needs to understand this will not be rushed. 9 weeks is 9 weeks ... and it will ship then ... regardless of anything other than a MAJOR showstopper that shouldn't be around by that time. Peace.

Comment

I think I could have a Beta Release Version of CVM Gametype done in 4 weeks, lol...I dunno if we would release it then though, have to speak with Exodus and Valor. Pics coming soon!

Im going to give a little Run Down on Covenent Vs. Marines(CVM)

Covenent Vs. Marines

One team uses the Marines Skins, Other team uses Covenant Skin

Each team starts with there races weapons -
                    Marines - Assault Rifles - Pistols
                    Covenent - Plasma Rifles - Plasma Pistols

The races other Weapons spawn around the race too
                    SPAWN
                    Marines- Rocket Launcher - Sniper Rifle
                    Covenent - Needler - Energy Sword

Same goes for Vehicles - Each races vehicles spawns around them

Covenent
                    Ghost - Wraith - Banshee

Marines
                    Warthog - Scorpian -RWarthog

Some other elements will also be added - Like a Conquest type to it. Capturable Bases! A mix of ONS and some Conquest. Reinforcements like in BF1942 will hopefully be added!

A little special feature that server admins have that I think is pretty cool, is the 2 Leaders of the game (On Seperate Teams) get to be basicly there races strongest player seen in the game. Which is Master Chief for Marines, and Hunter(Still being decidided on Covenent Hero) for Covenent. Each Hero has some special abilities and they also become distinct in each game.

Heroes Feature is still being decided and tweaked a little bit.

There are still more features to this gametype! Screenies coming soon!

Comment

why dont yu show the zoom of the pistol?

Comment

The zoom isnt totally correct yet, im thinking.

Comment

why dont yu show the zoom of the pistol?
                          The zoom of the pistol: , but we still haven't figured out how to make it only go to a 2x zoom.

Comment

Blacken out the grey stuff ;-)

Slip are you on Torlan Team?

Comment

Yes, he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X