Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project: Anomaly Beta 0.5 [RELEASE][PICS]!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've made it to the high speed races where the turbo boosts are allowed, and i've bought an upgrade to turbo boosts. but the shift button doesn't seem to boost me...

Comment

Nevermind, figured that one out.

There is a bug i've located, it seems that if i start the first anomaly map in survival race, and click exit map, i still win the $3,000 prize money.

Comment

BUG

You have a translocator, in knockouts, booster races, and combat races. It's not useful though.
        it also doesn't show ammo, or what weapons you have
        all bugs SP only I believe

Comment

it also doesn't show ammo, or what weapons you have
          If the current event allows weapon, it will display those info, if no weapons allowed, those infos wont be there...

For other bugs : thanks, fixing it now...
          Check -->here<-- for latest bug fixes updates

Comment

Going more into actual gameplay.. it is fun and all, but as you progress towards better vehicles it starts to get old; the upgrading stuff.

You need more than 3 single and 3 dual port weapons for the game to be more interesting combat wise, Also, make it possible to keep weapons as spare parts, so that i don't have to worry about over-upgrading my small hovercraft with weapons that my fast hovercraft will need.

those are just some of my suggestions.

EDIT: I just tested out the patch, and it does not fix that bug where if i click exit race on survival race for the first map on novice mode, it gives me money as if i won 1st place in the match.

EDIT2: Another two bugs: The same error applies to winning the match if you forfeit the race while in first, and also sometimes the status report screen that shows up afterwards in the UT2k4 menu, says "Did Not Finished", So there's a grammar goof-up there.

And more about the gameplay, at first it's really neat, cause it's a struggle to win the races, but then once you have upgrades, all you need to do is repeatedly race slow drivers, to get cash really fast, and it can become boring. Plus make it too much easier to do the next league. Also, combat in Single Player is usually not too much fun, simply because there aren't enough players to shoot when you're winning

You could make it so that the player can only enter a certain class of vehicle into a certain league.

If I have any other ideas for you guys, I'll let you know.

Comment

Fixed the money bug and grammar problem :P
              Just re-download the patch and run it,....

About gameplay, which league are you on now? I suggest just go ahead and have fun with the harder level....Collect as much money as you want in the beginning leagues because the next league is just not as friendly as the first two...And, single player combat gets much more crowded in the next leagues.....

We'll also looking into tuning the bots level abit further later, probably...Feel free to post more bugs.... :up:

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroBit
                If the current event allows weapon, it will display those info, if no weapons allowed, those infos wont be there...
                no, it has a bar on the right side during combat races that says:

No weapon
                0/0
                it also says I have no mines (I'm using the electron in single player with a single port machine gun, I only have the problem in single player)

Comment

not sure if this is a bug... but i can't go onto professional leauge even after i've beaten everything in the rookie league.

Comment

The professional league will be unlocked once you finished the rookie knockout race at outskirts... its the last even on the left-side list (you need to scroll down the list to see it) can you check whether you completed that event yet? Because i've just checked the transition from rookie to professional, its working properly on my side..

Comment

Originally posted by Code-Killer
                      no, it has a bar on the right side during combat races that says:

No weapon
                      0/0
                      it also says I have no mines (I'm using the electron in single player with a single port machine gun, I only have the problem in single player)
                      I guess you're havent update with the patch? Some of the races in 0.5 still shows the weapon info even when Weapon is not allowed...but its fixed now

Comment

My complaints:
                        - Map not scaled right and player indicator not aligned with it
                        - Jumps/Steep drops should not slow down your vehicle(especially since it's jet-propelled. Best example: first big drop on Volcanic, slowed me to 111mph)
                        - Watching bots zip thru/around areas that slow me to a crawl
                        - I doubt trying to drive at a 45degree angle should drop my speed to half
                        - Doesn't actually "feel" like I'm going 140+mph
                        - Quite a large number of items should have LODSet set to "Interface" Mainly MapLoading screens, Qualification medals

Comment

Um yeah. massive bump. but does anyone knows a good download location for this?

Comment

http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=6688

Comment

Wow, I had an idea like that years ago, never knew there was already a mod.

Comment

Working...
                              X