Spamnation Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spamnation Released

Well here it is. My very last UT2003 map.
    A small CTF map apply named Spamnation for the uber spamming fun that can had. Enjoy.

http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=4123

hmmmmm

last??
    why?

Comment

Re: hmmmmm

Originally posted by CurlyJ
      last??
      why?
      Yeah why??

Comment

I should think because the next one will be for UT2004

Comment

Well. This is the last for UT2003 but far from the last map I will ever make. I think the announcement for my final map will come with my obituary. lol

Comment

hmm, I checked the map out, I thought the layout was very un creative. It reminded me of orbital2 but with less routes and less geometry. Next map try creating a unique layout?

Comment

He will continue to make maps in UT2004! The world will not end! \o/

Comment

Originally posted by CTFX1
                hmm, I checked the map out, I thought the layout was very un creative. It reminded me of orbital2 but with less routes and less geometry. Next map try creating a unique layout?
                This map wasn't planned it just got built while I was killing time.
                And yes if I had taken time to plan it there would have been a more creative layout. If you want to see a map that had more planning put into it try CTF-FragFactory2WID_REV. But don't get me wrong you are correct in your comments.

Here is the link if you decide you want to see the difference between a map I planned and one created randomly.
                http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=4033

Comment

ah ok, thanks for lettin me know.

Comment

Originally posted by SealClubber
                    He will continue to make maps in UT2004! The world will not end! \o/
                    Well I am afriad that I will not be making maps for UT2004. The reason spamnation was my last is that I am now working for Digital Extremes.

Comment

Originally posted by widowmaker_ld
                      Well I am afriad that I will not be making maps for UT2004. The reason spamnation was my last is that I am now working for Digital Extremes.
                      Congrats dude. Enjoyed your maps.

Comment

and why cant you make maps now that you are working for digital extremes?

Comment

Originally posted by widowmaker_ld
                          um....................... :bulb:

are you serious? if so, congrats man :up:

Comment

Yes folks, he hit the big time! I heard this earlier at another forum, but just in case I forgot, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Comment

Congrats widowmaker, your LavaFury is still one of the most popular maps on the instagib cups on Clanbase used in both the Nations Cup and EuroCup.

Comment

Working...
                              X