Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Unreal Command need more help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Command need more help

We could use more help with especially skinning, textures, mapping and animating. If you're experienced with one or more of those area, you can contact us at: contact@unreal-command.com

If you want to know more about Unreal Command, you can read about it in: http://www.unreal-command.com

That is one nice looking mod!

Very cool concept :up:

Comment

sick mod! :up: i would send pacman at www.ut2003modnetwork.com your mod site and some news so more people see it they will also host your mod download for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefypeanut
        sick mod! :up: i would send pacman at www.ut2003modnetwork.com your mod site and some news so more people see it they will also host your mod download for you.
        That page looks quite intresting, I have to look at it.

Comment

damn thats a fine looking mod ... im too tired right now to read everything (just got back from a trip to amsterdam) but it looks interesting.

I would definitely apply for a spot as a mapper in ur team , but I fear I'm not really experienced in mapping yet

Comment

Mapping is mostly Terrain/Outdoor, so if you are interested in mapping you should know terrain stuff, small indoor areas are also needed.

Comment

Working...
            X