• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anu'Ra Kai Skinpack

Name: DesertAlienSkinpack
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: UT2004 only
    Description: 9 skins for the AlienMaleA model ("Damarus" + "Komek"). All with team colors and background story.
    Comments: Well, I had this material experiment lying around on my HD uselessly for quite some time, but fortunately came around tying up some loose ends recently. So to speak, the "DesertAlien" skinpack is finished now and ready for release. It's coming at 2.2MB zipped (yes, 9x3 = 27 skins! at 2.2 MB. great stuff, eh? ).

Here's the link to an older thread at UP by the way, so you can have a look at the way this peculiar skinpack developed. (Mind you that most of the pictures there are outdated, those skins have either been scrapped or majorly improved. The one below is up to date.)
    http://forums.unrealplayground.com/s...ad.php?t=20358

Screenshot:

Credits: none
    Homepage: none
    Download:
    Unreal HQ

Why not just post the download link?
    Anyways can i olease have?

Comment

Very cool looking and sounding skins!

Just make sure they are very widely distributed so that they can be used and seen by all!

Comment

Any chance of a Motig one?

Comment

Donator, PM me with the download...

Does this have all the ones in the other forum cause some of 'em are SWEEEET!!

Especially DesertViper 13, 16, 18, and 20...

Thanx!

Comment

Why don't you just post the download link? :\

Comment

gimme a dl link:up:

Comment

show me aaaaa LINK FOR DOWNLOAD! ------>.......:bulb:

Comment

is it just me...or does that middle one look like predator....wouldn't mind having that one...

Comment

Sorry guys, no dl link yet (not because I don't wanna give it away, but because I don't HAVE any). Besides, several people have complained that they only see the green standard fallback texture ingame, probably because their video cards aren't up to date. So far I have reports that it definitely works on GeForceFX5600 and ATI9800Pro cards, and of course any newer ones. Also, somebody reported problems with pushing the pack to client machines, so does anybody know of a tutorial on how to make skinpacks pushable?

But if you want it really badly, I'd be more than happy to mail it to you for testing. Just provide me with an eMail address and tell me if it worked and what video card you were using.

Comment

.. I like the dead one in the middle..

Comment

Excuse the thread necromancy. Added download link,
                        Unreal HQ:
                        http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pa...&id=4295&dl=dd

Be warned, you'll need a GeForce 5000+, ATI 9000+ or similar video card for this skinpack to work properly.

Comment

:down::up:

Comment

Are these final release? Do they have teamskin support?

Comment

Yes (I don't really plan on updating this) and Yes (all the skins have colored versions to support team games)

Comment

Working...
                              X