• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download New Map ***Bi-Polar***

Name: Bi-Polar
    Version:
    Compatibility:
    Description: Huge Onslaughgt map, Large underground bunker, Killer terrain, All of the regular vehicles and some "experimental" vehicles, Includes weapons from Remote Strike mod (Thanks to the designer(s) of Remote Strike!)
    Comments: This is a large map designed for excellent team-oriented multiplayer online gameplay. The more the merrier. The music is awesome!
    Screenshot:
    Credits:
    Homepage:
    Download: www.beachproductions.com/Downloads/BiPolar.zip

screens please.

Comment

Comment

LOL!!

I agree. We need pics ASAP!!!

Comment

Sorry, we were not trying to start a thread. We are just trying to make you aware of our map. Are there so many new maps out there that you need to discriminate!?

Comment

If you want downloads, include screens. That's all there is to it. :bulb: People don't want to spend the time to download and install if they don't know what they're getting.

Comment

Atleast one screen shot would be nice. It's a 37 meg download and for some that's alot (not me though). I'll put one up for ya laters when I test the map out if you don't blix

Comment

Sorry, we were not trying to start a thread. We are just trying to make you aware of our map. Are there so many new maps out there that you need to discriminate!?
                Most of the maps released are fairly crappy "LOL I maed my bedrooom into a MAP!!" sorta things. Pics can show that your map is at least worth a spin. But until people see some pics, it's basically a blind date.

Comment

Originally posted by blix
                  Are there so many new maps out there that you need to discriminate!?
                  yes.

Comment

Prevailing Opinion [shrug]

Comment

I would ask peoples permission to use those custom vehicles, sometime people arnt too happy if you dont ask permission first.

Comment

Nice screen shots! You beat me to it. I kinda got tied up testing the Jungle Warefar Mod then had to get to work.

Any chance of a readme file, or do we just chunk everything in there with the provided folders and run the map. Any edits to the UT2004.ini needed?

Comment

whats the purpose of the those last pics...not flaming just asking.. u can ignore this comment if u like...

Comment

mozi -
                            Thanks, just trying to show the arena, some of my favorite parts that is. ;P

Comment

WOW! Thanks for the interest in the map everybody.
                              But Sorry! We had to yank the ZIP file down for a bit. We've just about exceeded our bandwidth for June, and with a 100 GIG we would have NEVER thought that would happen. We estimate approximately 2400 downloads. WOW!
                              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X