Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Unreal 4 Ever[Beta]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well, there goes a new samurai CTF game mode....lol

Comment

i loved this mod in ut99 but never really played it in ut2003, downloading now

Comment

damn i love that BFG effect, what is it? a light with effect LE_Negative?

Comment

For the most part, I love the weapons, particularly the dollbombs - my only complaint would be that the model for the hand holding the gun changes from weapon to weapon as if one second a child is holding the gun, and the next, an adult.

Otherwise, great mod!!! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by CowInSpace
            I was playing AS-Convoy offline when I tried to use the railgun(gotten through the IWantPower line) primary fire and got the following error. I believe it may have hit the wormhole.

UT2004 Build UT2004_Patch_[2004-05-10_17.18]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1835 MHz with 1023MB RAM
            Video: SAPPHIRE RADEON 9600 ATLANTIS (6436)

RiftHole AS-Convoy.RiftHole (Function u4e2.RiftHole.ValidActor:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (RiftHoleFeeler AS-Convoy.RiftHoleFeeler, Function u4e2.RiftHoleFeeler.Touch) <- TouchTo <- AActor::BeginTouch <- ULevel::CheckEncroachment <- ULevel::FarMoveActor <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (RiftHoleFeeler AS-Convoy.RiftHoleFeeler, Function u4e2.RiftHoleFeeler.Touch) <- TouchTo <- AActor::BeginTouch <- ULevel::CheckEncroachment <- ULevel::FarMoveActor <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (RiftHoleFeeler AS-Convoy.RiftHoleFeeler, Function u4e2.RiftHoleFeeler.Touch) <- TouchTo <- AActor::BeginTouch <- ULevel::CheckEncroachment <-

It then repeats the last 4 lines for a while. Hope this is of some use.
            yeah this is something with the riftpad, trying to teleport the railgun beam.... ill fix it right away.

As for the ammo problems, im working on fixing it

Comment

the download link is broken and when i go to the website the only version taht comes up is for 2k3
              wth!?

Comment

UT2004 Build UT2004_Patch_[2004-05-10_17.18]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2196 MHz with 382MB RAM
                Video: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (5303)

General protection fault!

History: KBodyGetActor <- BodyGetDoubleRate <- KBuildPartitions <- KWorldStepSafeTime <- KTickLevelKarma <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level ONS-KAKMO[UPC] <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

I've gotten this error twice, once with the biorifle with ur mod on, and once with the QSG needless to say, with this mod on

But besides the bugs, it's an incredible mod. I enjoyed the "gateways" game modes greatly, running over hundreds of tiny alien monsters rock. The BFG secondary is INSANE.

Not to sound noobish but, how long do u think it'll take to fix all these bugs

Comment

Wow. Unreal forever is simply amazing. I love the UFO. It is very cool. :up:

Anyway, here are a few things I'm wondering about.

First, only normal bots appear in instant action, such as Gorge or Blackjack. Even if I type something like addnamedbot bender I'll get someone like Frostbite instead of who I specified. U4E is the only gametype I've seen this happen in, and it's mildly irritating when you're using UT2004RPG because bot will potentially level up unevenly, and frankly, I don't like having only the default bots available.

While we're on the subject of bots, what does 'botmode' in the u4e.ini do? Is there a value I need to set there fix the issue I just mentioned?

[UnrealGame.UnrealMPGameInfo]
                  BotMode=5

Lastly, are gate configurations independently configurable between the "Gateways" mode and "Vehicle Gateways?" They should be, since the ONS maps are so much bigger and monsters are easier to kill.

Anyway, thanks for a great mod! :up:

Comment

How can you level up your phasor?, it don't seem to work for me, it tried to pickup an another phasor, but i stuck with level 1

Comment

WTF, wheres the download on site only stuff for 2k3!

Comment

WTF, wheres the download on site only stuff for 2k3!

Comment

There's a bug with the katana, I know you're not suppose to be able to run with the flag when equipped, but if u lag, you can't drop the flag and your dashing back to your base with it like mad :sour:

Comment

I found the file and downloaded but UFO does not work.

Comment

Any chance you could turn off the bot's hax when they're in a UFO?
                              They're way too good in that.

Comment

Whenever I play the mut I get REALLY crappy FPS. Some weapons are okay, but alot really slow it down. It's barely playable.

[edit] I also think the textures (mainly the hand textures)are a little bland. I no this is from UT99, but it'd be nice if u could upgrade them [/edit]

Comment

Working...
                                X