X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    here is info

Originally posted by Mr. uglyPants
    Ok since this is about airpower I'd like to say its awsome, but one thing i have the 3.2 version of it but how the hell do you make the airplanes fly?
    http://www.planetunreal.com/monarch/monarchfaq.htm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok since this is about airpower I'd like to say its awsome, but one thing i have the 3.2 version of it but how the hell do you make the airplanes fly?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can't you just remove its line from the ServerPackages section in your UT2004.ini?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Reemove this ****

Dude.. I need to remove this mod from my game, every time I try to host over a LAN it takes an hour for the client to download the textures.. and Quite frankly, its really annoying.. How do I get rid of this mod?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    he makeing new vehicle

I hope it coming soon :heart:
    http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...0&pagenumber=5

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hMMM

sorry to tell you thats your pc problem not an airpower problem
    the dropship isnt even an airpower ship it came with ut2004

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bug in Air Power 3.2?

When I get into the dropship or some other vehicles

The game freezes, taking my whole PC down.

Nice MOD but I'm not going to use it until this has been addressed.

:cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AirPower still coming more and more

please check here up !
    AirPower Homepage
    http://www.planetunreal.com/monarch/
    AirPower Forum
    http://www.psychodreams.com/monarch/
    :heart: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks and thanks for fixing advanced armor!!!

Originally posted by monarch
    the summon command is

summon APVerIII.PredatorAttackHelicopter
    Thanks for that monarch. I actually finally figured it out last night after I got the fixed 3.2 version of AA. I see now that if the class name is not in an int file it will be in the ucl file ... this is for all vehicles (check the int file first and then check the ucl file). Once you have the class name you use the summon command and viola it will spawn. I binded all the vehicles to keys and I have three userx.ini files ... one with keys binded for Aquatic vehicles, Flying vehicles and road vehicles. Now I am really having even more fun than I thought possible. Thanks so much for these great vehicles from both AP and AA ... they OWN. Peace. :up: !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmmm

I've had no problems with the spwanrifles you either start with them or you dont which is selectable in the ini

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It comes with a predator spawn rifle.
    The turrets seem to be taking over content mania's list, can you prefix them with AP next ver so they don't do this?
    The mutator doesn't seem to spawn the spawn rifles like it should...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the summon command is

summon APVerIII.PredatorAttackHelicopter

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you summon vehicles with the car launcher?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can I summon the predator?

I love this mut! My fav vehicle out of all of them ... land, aquatic, air, final, and beta included is the Predator. Is there a way to summon this most excellent of flying machines with the summon command and if so can you please tell me what the syntax would be for the predator (i.e summon pred.pred)? Thanks ... and for a change you folks can get a map called ONS-Battleship which has Jets and the Predator. It's somewhere on this forum. Peace !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Monarch, love AP especially the Predator

Just a request with the turret naming, would you mind prefixing the actual names of them with AP next release please? eg. AP Energy etc...

Just make it easier to use and find standard turrets with the likes of ContentMania.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X