No announcement yet.

AirPower 3.1 for UT 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you make the fighters go faster. also when i go to run it on my server it get this when i join

UT2004 Build UT2004_Patch_[2004-06-11_16.51]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 2156 MHz with 1023MB RAM
    Video: RADEON 9200 SERIES (6430)

General protection fault!

History: AActor::PostNetReceive <- HandleStream <- UActorChannel::ReceivedBunch <- (Actor Light111) <- UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch <- Direct <- UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch <- DispatchDataToChannel <- BunchData <- UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket <- UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket <- UTcpNetDriver::TickDispatch <- UpdatePreNet <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level AirPower Demo Map <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Comment

Yea I second that thing about the fighters. All the vehicles are awesome, but when I get in a fighter and hold down my W key (default setup) the thing just crawls forward. The computer players can zip around in it just fine, but I can't. Maybe its my wireless keyboard? Any ideas?

Comment

IM playing on my laptop, and i have the same disablitly, but i notice after i got out, it flew in a straight line to nowhere, like a space fight does.

Comment

Gotta admit though it's pretty funny to see the computer players jump out and send the plane straight into the ground when they're taking a node...

Comment

you guys need to launch the plane first thats why its slow once you get in the Plane press b key to launch or what ever you assigned your lastweapon key to.
            heres a link for the control listing and its also in the readme file.

http://www.planetunreal.com/Monarch/APVerIII.htm

as for maps theres 2 others at the moment VCTF-AP_Incursion and CTF-AP_Desert combat note: Desert combat map needs my Advanced Armor mutator.

I was hoping that others would pick up the slack and make more maps for it cause as long as the mutator is loaded it can be played in any Team gametype which includes team death match wich would be fantastic for all out dog fights.
            Right Now I'm still working on the Navy mod when its done I'll try to put together a few more maps for it.

Comment

I've been playing around with mod for about a week, and i can tell you its excellent. Nice job monarch :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Comment

IF you just downloaded Air Power 3.1 Then go and get my nuke gun, it is designed for AirPower click the link in my sig

Comment

Hi Monarch, love AP especially the Predator

Just a request with the turret naming, would you mind prefixing the actual names of them with AP next release please? eg. AP Energy etc...

Just make it easier to use and find standard turrets with the likes of ContentMania.

Thanks.

Comment

Can I summon the predator?

I love this mut! My fav vehicle out of all of them ... land, aquatic, air, final, and beta included is the Predator. Is there a way to summon this most excellent of flying machines with the summon command and if so can you please tell me what the syntax would be for the predator (i.e summon pred.pred)? Thanks ... and for a change you folks can get a map called ONS-Battleship which has Jets and the Predator. It's somewhere on this forum. Peace !

Comment

Can you summon vehicles with the car launcher?

Comment

the summon command is

summon APVerIII.PredatorAttackHelicopter

Comment

It comes with a predator spawn rifle.
                          The turrets seem to be taking over content mania's list, can you prefix them with AP next ver so they don't do this?
                          The mutator doesn't seem to spawn the spawn rifles like it should...

Comment

Hmmm

I've had no problems with the spwanrifles you either start with them or you dont which is selectable in the ini

Comment

Thanks and thanks for fixing advanced armor!!!

Originally posted by monarch
                              the summon command is

summon APVerIII.PredatorAttackHelicopter
                              Thanks for that monarch. I actually finally figured it out last night after I got the fixed 3.2 version of AA. I see now that if the class name is not in an int file it will be in the ucl file ... this is for all vehicles (check the int file first and then check the ucl file). Once you have the class name you use the summon command and viola it will spawn. I binded all the vehicles to keys and I have three userx.ini files ... one with keys binded for Aquatic vehicles, Flying vehicles and road vehicles. Now I am really having even more fun than I thought possible. Thanks so much for these great vehicles from both AP and AA ... they OWN. Peace. :up: !

Comment

AirPower still coming more and more

please check here up !
                                AirPower Homepage
                                http://www.planetunreal.com/monarch/
                                AirPower Forum
                                http://www.psychodreams.com/monarch/
                                :heart: :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X