2 TDM maps DM-Nuon-beta and DM-LostCrypt-TDM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 TDM maps DM-Nuon-beta and DM-LostCrypt-TDM

First up is what used to be AbandonedCrypt.. but ive made it bigger and better, and its now big enough for TDM.
    Ive also changed the PU's and weapons, and generally made the whole map for TDM. Ofcourse its also fine for normal DM too
    note: i changed the name to stop ppl getting it mixed up with DM-Abandoned
    D/L:
    http://www.btinternet.com/~terry.cm/...tCrypt-TDM.zip

Next is a beta version of my next TDM map. There is tonnes of z-axis fighting in this, and the whole map is kind of 3 floors all overlapping with each other in nice ways
    Many trick jump opportunities are here, and it should be good for tactics when it comes to TDM due to the layout of the PU's and map.
    Im not too keen on the looks of it, ill probly try change it a bit. I made it for gameplay, with looks coming a huge 2nd place.
    If u have any feedback send to creeping@btinternet.com
    D/L:
    http://www.btinternet.com/~terry.cm/...-Nuon-beta.zip

Downloading both. Can't wait to try them out. :up:

Comment

Just played your LostCrypt and its a great map. No more pauses:up:

Comment

LostCrypt for 0wnage!

Comment

OWNAGE

OMFG THAT MAP OWNZ I CALL U DADDY AND IM GOING TO IDLE IN #IMMINENT FOR U =]

NP BTW =]

Comment

Yeah I played DM-LostCrypt b4, it was a sweet DM map. I'll DL this one just in case it is different from my version, but good work. :up:

Comment

Hey these maps are great Mr D. The LostCrypt one has a real nice TDM flow to it and it's easy on the eye candy as well. GOod FPS all round with bots too.

As for nuon nice layout and I really like the teleporter you have in there. Music wise I think you should go with something a little more "OOMPH" as they say cos the one that's there just now is more DD (seeing as it is in Sepukku Gorge), ya just need something to get the adrenaline going. And one more thing I've found a collision bug on the half pipe wall near the minigun and passageway - on one half you can shoot through it and on the other the projectiles are stopped.

Keep up the good work

Comment

Downloading now, but just out of curiosity, is LostCrypt gonna kick my graphics card between the legs and leave it limping like AbandonedCrypt did?

Comment

hm i think i know which bit u mean Jiggy.
                  I was testing collision settings, setting em different, must have forgot to change one back to normal.

Crypt certainly doesnt run slowly, unless u have a real bad pc
                  although it looks like theres a lot of eye candy, the terrain has very few polys, and so do the meshes. Runs better than most maps i think.

I submitted it to cliffyb's ownage site, /me hopes it gets on

Comment

Just played TDM-LostCrypt...very very nice. Excellent flow, of course I really liked the original so this was bound to be even better. Thank you very much!!

Comment

Just tried a few TDM games on LostCrypt. Kicked ***, very intense battles, this map is definitely an awsome TDM map.
                      AI kicked my *** also, it definitely knew what it was doing, I constantly felt like their team was ambushing mine.

Nuon I didnt care for, the way I saw the architecture was "3 rooms with random platforms and bridges", im more of a fan of corridor maps like DM-DE-Ironic, DM-Oceanic, DM-Slam ext....

Comment

GG

=]

Comment

Screenies are blurry, yet looking NICE. I really liked the original Abandoned. /me downloads them both

Comment

Working...
                          X